View Poll Results: What turns you girls off the most?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks (height, weight, dress, etc)

3 27.27%
  • Shyness?

1 9.09%
  • Caring to much? (if thats possible!)

2 18.18%
  • other?

5 45.45%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all Ladies! - Need your input!

Calling all Ladies! - Need your input!

Calling All Ladies on Love Forum... I mean ALL of you! I especially want to hear from all you ladies that have never posted or have only posted a few times… I know you have some useful input on the subject below! Please post age and single or not… I’m just trying to get an idea as a whole… Just trying to make heads or tails of it!

Ok… Here goes! I honestly want to know your thoughts and opinions on what you “REALLY” look for in a guy! Why do nice guys not do it for you? Why do guys that show that they care a lot about you turn you off? Why is looks the main reason you even give a guy the time of day? And don’t say it isn’t cause there has been many, many times I’ve glanced over to a girl and she just turn away… Even when I say “Hi” or “How’s it going?”. I don’t understand it?? I mean I’m not a bad looking guy I’m a little over weight yeah… but I’m currently working on that (10lbs lost in the last 3 weeks WOO HOO!) I dress in nice clothes. Clean shaven, nice hair. Have my own house! My own Car! My own company that employs about 15 people! I think that’s pretty good for a 26yr old that has got everything he has today on his own… Starting from nothing!??? I just don’t know??? Maybe when I get to my goal weight women will give me a chance… IDK? I just hate that it’s like that! This happens every where with me clubs, restaurants, parties, mall, etc. I have asked many of my friends that are women what they think of me as a guy that know me personally and they all say I’m a nice guy… very loving and caring… and would do anything I could for anyone. So I guess all that’s left is my weight? IDK?? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU LADIES WANT AND LOOK FOR IN A GUY!!! I’m just so confused about women at this point! I need some answers here!
    If you have never posted before please post I know you have thoughts on this… don’t worry we don’t bite on here! Well… most of us don’t.

Thanks in advance for your input!

-Brian

I'll go with other.

Biggest turn-off's for me:

no money.
    small penis.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt your problem is extra weight (depending on how much extra you are carrying). There are lots of overweight people with partners. Your problem may be related to a lack of confidence secondary to your extra weight, though, or perhaps unrealistic expectations. Many of you guys think that you can't settle for anyone who would rate less than an 8 on a 1-10 beauty scale.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    An 8? **** no. If she's not a ten she's a crackwhore.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I'll go with other.

no money.
    small penis.
    'Sombra, do you work?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I'll go with other.

no money.
    small penis.
    then i'm your man... i'm both rich and i got a 10 inch cock.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    then i'm your man... i'm both rich and i got a 10 inch cock.

raverboy
    This is 'Sombra, she doesn't settle for anything less than 12''.

heheh.

I definitely have to say looks, even though it is shallow. Yes, looks determine if I'll even give a guy a chance (though it is by far not the only factor).

I'm not, however, saying that that's necessarily your problem. Also, take the weight loss slowly– unless you're really morbidly obese, you can't loose more then 2lbs of fat a week. So if you're loosing more weight, it means you're also loosing muscle and water mass, which isn't good. so take it slow

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    'Sombra, do you work?
    yep. you can find me on a place called central avenue working most nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    heheh.

I definitely have to say looks, even though it is shallow. Yes, looks determine if I'll even give a guy a chance (though it is by far not the only factor).
    Same here. We females are just like men. We look if the guy is our type first physically. If the look is checked, then we proceed with letting them talk to us personally. A guy would never approach a woman they dont find attractive, as with us females, we'd never give a guy a chance if he doesn't fit our type description.
    Last edited by pythongrace; 02-12-07 at 07:33 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pythongrace View Post
    Same here. We females are just like men. We look if the guy is our type first physically. If the look is checked, then we proceed with letting them talk to us personally. A guy would never approach a woman they dont find attractive, as with us females, we'd never give a guy a chance if he doesn't fit our type description.
    You are so naive.

Sombra: I guess if you're still working, your boyfriend doesn't make enough.

yeah well, i forgive him because of his big huge penis. and because it's attached to a smart brain.

Maybe its the years of my life that i caught alot crap about my weight in jr high school.. but i dont go for looks. I love a man with a personality. I like guys with confidence and who can hold a conversation, Brains! I love nerds for a reason! Lets face it .. looks only go so far in life. If I wanted a relationship to last and be substantial, I want someone who can turn me on by their brain. Im not the intellectual, but I love to converse with guys that no what they are talking about.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    Maybe its the years of my life that i caught alot crap about my weight in jr high school.. but i dont go for looks. I love a man with a personality. I like guys with confidence and who can hold a conversation, Brains! I love nerds for a reason! Lets face it .. looks only go so far in life. If I wanted a relationship to last and be substantial, I want someone who can turn me on by their brain. Im not the intellectual, but I love to converse with guys that no what they are talking about.
    you make it sound like those qualities are mutually exclusive. Just because I will admit that, yes, it did start with physical attraction, that does not mean that there is not a ton more to it. Just because my bf is handsome and fit doesn't mean he isn't also smart and capable of holding a conversation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm agree with Jane, only my order of importance is slightly different. I like really brainy guys with a clever personality. Looks are nice, but I don't require much. I find that as I get older, what constitutes "attractive" has broadened.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast