+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gained control of life FINALLY

Gained control of life FINALLY

So Im so excited on so many levels. Kyles still acting like a noob. BUT he's starting to make some turns. Uh he did show up with his eyebrow pierced and I almost shit my pants. But he's definelty decided to stay in the military, whew and thank God.

I've finally settled down. Eating regulary and sleeping. I moved back in with my husband last week and I think that has helped me too. Kyles fine on his own, I stop over several times a week and we talk everyday.

We're leaving for our cruise in a week, and where I just couldnt stand the thought of leaving Kyle Im now in the mindset of SEEYA. Ive spent so much time dealing with him and my husband Im going to have a damn great time. Kyle is not going. Im not going to reward him for his shitty behavor. My whole family agrees.

Today, my husband bought my work wardrobe. How fun that was, yes Ive decided to go work with him. Im starting in Feb. Im so excited! We've been talking about it for weeks, and more and more positive things keep creeping up. MORE MONEY!

My life is FINALLY taking the turn its needed. So thankyou EVERYONE for all of your kind words and guidance and opinions!

Ok, so has anyone been on a cruise? And any helpful hints?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

aww that's great news, squirrley!

(huh, I always wanted to go on a cruise. I'm told that if you get seasick easily, ask to be moved to a room further down more to the centre of the ship.)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd love to go on a cruise.

Never go on a Disney cruise! They're so fúcking obnoxious.

The people are, and even the damn ship is.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sending my daughter on a Mexican cruise with a friend and her family. I've been on a cruise... it's like a floating hotel. Take excursions. Avoid shopping in the port cities unless you like to haggle. Where are you going?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Were going to Belize, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Roatan. Were definetly doing the excursions. Swimming with the Dolphins, scuba diving in the reef with the sting rays, and then the Zip line. I cant wait. We picked a room in the center of the cruise. My husband spent like 600 on clothes for us yesterday. So much fun! Were getting the fun card for the free pop. I dont gamble. But I want to bumb around in the towns some. I cant see myself buying alot of things either. We were thinking of purchasing the excursions today? Because the ones we want to take are limited, and Chris said he'd feel better because if we didnt make it back, the cruise line guarantees us getting back on from an excursion booked through them? I dont know. I dont have my passport, Im bad I know. So were taking that into consideration too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are going to have to have your passport. In California, you can't even board the ship without one.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm.... there is a process where you can expedite your passport process but i think that it's about twice the price. in hawaii passports usually will run for about 120 or so.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ha- I thought this thread was going to be about how you told the both of them to get stuffed and have moved into a hotel.
    Spammer Spanker

omg can i come too!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    Ok, so has anyone been on a cruise? And any helpful hints?
    Never. I like to sail & can't stand crowds.

But I've been told that taking 'Airborne' before going on these things to boost your immune system helps. FWIW.

Just today I thought I better bring pepto, tums, and dramimine. And bug spray for the zip line.

My husband had a sailboat, he was living on it before we met. We sold it lastyear and I miss it!

I checked with our cruise line and I dont need the passport for this trip. Whew. But I will get it when we get back.