+ Follow This Topic

Thread: it was all my fault

it was all my fault

well i had been going out with my girlfriend for 4 months last wednesday, on thursday she said it was over because she didnt want to get hurt, she told me that it was for the best and that could we still be friends, it was genuinly my fault i lied about smoking and smoking cannibis i also used to bunk off school nearly everyday and come back at lunch so we could see each other then id dissopere again the thing is i still really really do love her we have spoken on msn messenger since we broke up and she has addmitted she still loves me and had cried her self to sleep that night but dosnt want to go out with me because she dopsnt want to get hurt i have promised i would stop smoking cannibis if we did go back out and stop bunking school. she said she would think about it but i have not yet spoke to her since we last talked 3days ago when i told her all this, i have no idea what to do and i really love her so much its killing me on the inside i hate life without her and i have been really depressed, i dont know how to tell her how i really feel about her help me please.

But as useral there is one more complication her 3
    best friends hate me so much they wouldnt mind shooting me in the face at point blank range so there bound to tell her to leave me and find some one better.

what shall i do?

lots of issues buddy!

She sees the person you are right now and doesnt see you changing. She sees its not what she wants for her life. She WILL listen to her friends but hopefully shes strong enough to do her own thinking and decision making. She sees you are making some decisions in your own life that she apparently wants nothing to do with.

You cant change for her but change for yourself. Dont think about what it is that you can do for her, but what you can do for you.
    Its sounds more like the lifestyle you are leading...

Of course she still loves you women in general cant shut those off over night, but do in time. Really-in my opinion I would leave her alone. Let her do her own thing...and you decided what you want to do with your life. You say you want to quit smoking and ditching school? Then prove that to yourself first. Once you feel you have control of your own life then go see her and talk to her.
    You need to prove to yourself you can be a strong individual not for someone else. She will see you did it for your own life and will resect you a whole lot more in the end.

Goodluck
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

If she is really as important to you as you say, you only have one way:

1) Drop smoking;
    2) Become best student in school. Show up to every class and get the best grades.
    3) Don't initiate contact with her all the time, but be nice when *she* contacts *you*.
    3) Then, in a couple of months, when she is impressed with you again, you ask her out again.

You tell me if it's worth it.