+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling Lonely without her

Feeling Lonely without her

Hi guys,

I new to this forum. My story is like this,

My girlfriend have been staying with me for the past 7 days and today without her, I feel so lonely. I don't have friend right now. In my country, right now is school holiday, because my friend live far from me, so I really don't have friend and not interested to have. Tomorrow, my girlfriend gonna stay with me and tomorrow will be last day. I don't know why but I feel so sad because tomorrow is the last day and I can only meet her again this friday. More over, my dad are going outstation so my loneliness is kinda increase. So, I need advice from you guys about how to get loneliness away because I really don't like and hate this feeling so much. Thanks.

p/s: I am sorry if my english is bad because I not speak english.

I think you equate being alone with being lonely. It doesn't have to be like that. I see it a different way. For instance, I've got about four hours to myself today (first time in weeks) and I'm savoring every minute of it. I'm walking around naked, drinking coffee, reading magazines. I feel fabulous. Lonely? No way.
    Spammer Spanker

I think it because you already bored because you always have your girlfriend all the time. But my girlfriend not with me all the times, so I really feel kinda lonely.

LostNotFound Guest
    lol no giga has a boyfriend.

maybe you need a hobby or a job to keep you busy ..until friday?

ooppss...don't know she a girl. I know but I need some advice on how to keep me busy and not thinking about the lonely feeling not just until Friday, because this Friday only meet her once and then need to wait until Friday next week to meet her again. So I need a long run advice.

Rent some dumb movies. That always works for me when I want to forget something.
    Spammer Spanker