+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Male Advice Needed!

Male Advice Needed!

So, here's the deal.. your best guy friend has just told you that he's crazy about this girl he's met.. you don't know her, and can't really take anything he has to say as a fact, because there's a good chance he's not thinking strait and isn't being 100% objective..

BUT! you're able to locate a photobucket account with a bunch of pictures of her.. In these pictures, she's doing all sorts of things.. (PG-rated things).. but it contains valuable information..

- Facial expression
    - Body Language
    - Elements of her personality
    - ETC..

Personally, i've already made up my opinion about her.. but i'll share that with all of you as this thread starts to slow down.. I want you guys to really analyze her and see what you would tell your guy friend about her.. Stay away! or, she seems like a nice girl, go for it?
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 21-12-07 at 09:09 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't see anything wrong with her. She looks like something of a partier and she's draped across a lot of different guys. That might be a problem for some. Based on pictures alone I'd probably pass. These days I'm more into the librarian type than the party-goer. But for someone that likes loud music, dancing, and alcohol, go for it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with her. She looks like something of a partier and she's draped across a lot of different guys. That might be a problem for some. Based on pictures alone I'd probably pass. These days I'm more into the librarian type than the party-goer. But for someone that likes loud music, dancing, and alcohol, go for it.
    I don't like loud music and alcohol! lol

Nothing out of the ordinary G

Also the pictures themselves are not indicative of her personality and what she's really like. For that your friend needs to get to know her. For that he'll need to date her, or maybe even hook up with her for awhile. The truth will come out eventually.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Also the pictures themselves are not indicative of her personality and what she's really like.
    I agree.

My girlfriend had a few... "lesser" drunken pictures she's taken with her old co-workers. I used to get a bit jealous because it seemed like she had so much fun without me. She drink very sparingly, and I don't really drink at all, so I felt like I was missing out on something. But she's told me that she enjoys being sober more than buzzed.

Wait it out and see how it goes.

It's no skin off yer back.

anachronistic Guest
    Damn, people take a lot of stupid photos these days.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if i were your friend i'd just try to f*ck this girl.. she does seem like a party animal and i'm gonna guess that she's a wild one both in and out of bed.

i'd never hold down a relationship with her though.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    if i were your friend i'd just try to f*ck this girl.. she does seem like a party animal and i'm gonna guess that she's a wild one both in and out of bed.

i'd never hold down a relationship with her though.

raverboy
    yeah.. I agree with you on the not holding a relationship with her.. but i'm not the type of person to have sex unless i'm in a serious long-term committed relationship.. believe me.. I really wish that wouldn't be the case.. but it is..

She is hot
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    yeah.. I agree with you on the not holding a relationship with her.. but i'm not the type of person to have sex unless i'm in a serious long-term committed relationship.. believe me.. I really wish that wouldn't be the case.. but it is..
    If I were you I would just go for it. You'll find out soon enough if it's going to work out or not. The moment you post major red flags on here will be the moment when all of us collectively will tell you to stop.

Just do it.

You won't die if you fail.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Hmm

Hi,

Looked at the pictures..

First off.. She looks pretty good and can't blame him for being crazy about her.

But she looks kindof outgoing and maybe thats why he is crazy about her and probibly a 100 of other guys! I know I would.

I can imagine you don't like her because she looks like a heartbreaker to me. But pictures don't say everything and maybe she is honestly crazy about your friend aswell!

I might be wrong.. but you care so much that it seems you might be crazy about your friend yourself, and thats the reason you don't like her..

Hope my advise is worth anything! And good luck with it, let us know how it went!

Maarten

Tedel Guest
    First impression, she's pretty.

+ she knows it
    + she uses it
    + she's payful and flirty
    + she's not a slut
    + she likes to appear unreachable
    + she's not really that unreachable

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she's hot, she's got a good rig and she looks like fun.

Hi GrkScorp,

She looks H-O-T to me! Why not just go for it and give it a go? She is a very outgoing girl, and a bit wild. It just so depends on what you are looking for in a girl, and you should know wether or not you might get jealous when she gets that 'wild', even though she wouldn't mean anything with it.

I wouldn't wait any longer, wish I'd live there, I'd try to set up communication with her!

Regards, loveseeker

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    she's hot, she's got a good rig and she looks like fun.
    lol.. yeah.. that's been the popular concensus..

but, she's 19, she's still in that searching for her major phase.. which is strangely attractive.. but that's all there is to her.. and she likes starbucks, and mrs. fields', and her camera.. lol

sorry.. but I think i'm a little too old (mentally) for someone like that.. I mean.. within a year, i'm going to be working full-time, in a serious environment, and most likely, i'm going to have to go to some social/business gatherings and bring my "gf" along.. and let's just say that she follows through 2-3 years down the line and gets into a NY law school.. (very hypothetical).. I don't know.. she's not the type of person i'd want standing next to me.. to be honest.. i'd feel embarassed.. I mean.. that's not who "I" am, and here is someone who ok.. is smart.. and energetic/lively.. but there's not a significant amount of depth..

believe me.. I feel it in our conversations.. they just DRAG on.. I have to hang on for dear life as I feel my brain shrinking.. honestly.. how many times can someone talk about coffee.. and their camera.. and thier phone.. and how guys hit on them all the time.. great!

anyway.. lol.. I feel i've left the guys in the dark.. lol.. she's old news.. and now there's a NY girl..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 21-12-07 at 09:10 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast