+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why am i so cautious?

why am i so cautious?

i went out with this guy tonite who ive spoken to LOADS over the internet but never met before and we got on well and we went the cinema and at the end of the movie i was messing around pulling him up and he tried to pull me towards him but i dont know if it was an `i dont wanna stand up` pull or a `cum closer for a kiss` pull so i kindda resisted then he stood up...why am i so cautious of kissing? i WANTED to kiss him but i was to nervous because i know he is alot more experience than me...he isnt the first guy for me to be like this with ...but the other guy was even more cautious than me so that might have summit to do with that!lol

how do i improve my confidence?

Well, you're dating your boyfriend's best mate, right? maybe what's getting to you is your own conscience.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    o ye are you the girl who started talking to his friend online?

then its probably coz 1.you don't actually know him
    2. coz hes your boyfriends bestmate.

its gona suck for you when your boyfriend finds out

Ok i think i need to clear a few point up first! Yes i am the girl you are refering to however i am no longer with my BF..however we are still mates. We split up a few weeks ago (nothing to do with the guy i am on about now) i just never got to see him and i think we were wayyyy to different to be able to work and us both be happy. I would NEVER cheat on him!

We met up just as mates anyway, first time id ever met him and we got on well he seems like a nice guy and we are meant to be meeting up again when i have change (college and work is befing a pain with christams so close to i havent got much free time at the moment) I also made sure i told my ex we had been out the next day as like a said we are still mates and i didnt want it to cause propblems espcically between him and his mate however he says he is fine about it.

Even though i dont actually know him i think i know him pretty well as we have some realy personal msn conversations and it turns out that he isnt as experienced as i got from first impressions (still more exerienced than me though) and i get on with him even in real lide wayyyy more than i do with most guys, i can be myself around him...

Anyway just wanted to clear up that i havent cheated or planned on cheating on anyone