+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird shit while I sleep

anachronistic Guest

Weird shit while I sleep

Upon waking up to my alarm clock, as usual this morning, I got up, turned it off, and my roommate said "Dude, are you awake?", and I said "Yeah, what do you need?" and then he told me that I was screaming at the top of my lungs at like 5 this morning. He says I said something in German, but he can't really speak German, and how he described it to me did not sound like any German I know. I asked him why he didn't get up and slap me upside the head or something, he said he was scared that I might do something.

Now I am all paranoid and shit. While I was taking a shower, every time I heard a noise I had to look to see who it was. I am afraid something might happen, or that I will do something in my sleep. What do you guys think?

that's weird! It's likely you didn't really make sense in any language.. sleeptalking tends to be very slurred. I don't know much about sleep disturbances, other than that. It'll probably pass any issues been stressing you out lately?

you're probably reacting to stress.

are you having stress lilwang?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    A little bit with school. Procrastination is biting me in the ass. I am also nervous because of a girl I like. Think I might've played the cards wrong, but it's not like it's my last chance.

On the bright side I got a 100% on my design final.*shrug*

I am scared that I might wake up to the sight of my roommate dead or something. He is a bit of an annoyance, and maybe I had a dream about him or something lol. It scared him.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Say sorry & tell him to wake you up immediately the next time it happens.

Meditation also can have weird effects early on; its like unlocking black holes in your pysche. Are you doing this? Make sure you are getting enough sleep of the real sort.

anachronistic Guest
    To tell you the truth, I have no time to meditate at this point, unless staring at the wall in a feat of boredom counts..

I do when I have time, but not enough to bring disturbances about my sleep. Sure, it might be because I am trying to go to bed at midnight instead of 5 in the morning.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then the most likely answer is release of stress. Don't add to it by worrying about your dreams, just try to get a bit more sleep. When I was your age, I needed to sleep at least 10 hours a night.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    On the bright side I got a 100% on my design final.*shrug*
    congrats!

also, damn you and your american marking schemes that make you look better than me. If a lecturer here gave a student 100%, he'd be taken out back and shot by the other teachers. No, no, we don't get marks above 80 for design projects.

I think it's likely the girl. Looking at your dating history, you're very possibly interested in yet another of Satan's minions, and you're probably possessed.

Didn't we tell you you weren't allowed to date unattended any more?
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I cuss and laugh and throw punches in my sleep. Don't worry about it. It's no big deal unless you've got company under the covers. In which case she can move her ass to the couch.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

LostNotFound Guest
    my sister does that. one time she screamed and then started screaming mum and when i looked at her she was sleeping.

this would be the point where i would relieve stress by getting really drunk lol.

that might have contributed to why it took me so long to get out of college.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think it's likely the girl. Looking at your dating history, you're very possibly interested in yet another of Satan's minions, and you're probably possessed.

Didn't we tell you you weren't allowed to date unattended any more?
    Lol, very ironic that you say that. She actually is kind of gothic looking. I don't know her very well. Bisexual, which I don't really have a problem with. I am attracted to her physically. Have you ever looked at a person that dressed kind of dark, hair dyed black, piercings and makeup and all that, and know what they'd look like with natural hair and complexion? Except I am attracted to both. Ah that paragraph makes me sound schizo.

Anyway since I am a very shy person, instead of just walking up and talking to her, I added her on an online social network and we messaged back and forth for a while. It's been a day since she responded last. Today we exchanged glances in class and I got a bad feeling out of it. I dunno, I feel like I am being ignored or avoided or something.

Well, your instinct always tells you at first, and then you ignore it.

Do NOT sleep with this girl, 'wing.
    Spammer Spanker

As my ex's woowoo mum used to say:

"Anyone who talks in their sleep are telling stories of their previous life"

According to the scientific opinion of my ex, this is posibly true.

So perhaps you were just re-living your experience as a senior officer in Luftwaffe, with a good bottle of Schnaps and Cognak.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast