+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont understand !!

I dont understand !!

Hello all I have known my boyfriend for over a year, we had a long distance relationship and have recently moved in together (2 1/2 months) well I thought things were going great.. we never slept together till I moved in with him (talked about it- likes dislikes we talked about it ALOT)
    well we have had sex maybe 3 times since I have been here. I ask my boyfriend what is wrong and he says nothing he says He loves me wants to marry me. I asked him if he wanted to be friends I could go, I asked him if he was unattracted to me sexually, did I do something wrong.. all no answers to my questions.. so is it me or is something just not right?
    I am at my wits end I have no idea what to do and I keep hanging out thinking oh he will come around well that doesnt happen. I told him last night that I was going to leave he begged me not to he said he loves me needs me and has just been under stress and hasnt felt good my response was bullshit...
    I love this man with all my heart but I do not want to stay in a loveless relationship. He kisses me good bye in the morning and I am lucky if I get a kiss before I go to bed at night. I am tired of crying over this and feeling like its me. He honestly acts clueless when I try to bring it up.

Don't marry him.

Drag his ass to relationship counseling and work on getting him to share his sexual anxieties, or possibly his sexual orientation.
    Spammer Spanker