+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Dogs Went Crazy

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

The Dogs Went Crazy

This isn't the first time...

Mila and Booger both neutered females, are constantly at odds with each other. Constantly sizing each other up, constantly trying to intimidate each other. Mila is definitely the dominant female.

I watched as Booger (part black lab) went to snatch my 3 year old nephew's pizza. I went over and grabbed her by the collar to put her in the kennel. As we passed by Mila (boxer) they growled at one another and Mila latched onto her neck. In the scuffle, Rocky (not sure what kind), latched onto Booger's back and they were just rippin' into Booger who ended up helpless on her back. Nacho (chihuaha) stayed out of it.

I was literally punching the stupid things to try to get them to stop. One of 'em snapped at me and the first thing I thought was, I have no insurance. I'd rather let these dumb dogs tear themselves apart before I so much as cut myself for their well-being. They're dogs, so I don't give a shit.

But I don't feel like cleaning up whatever is left either.

So I wrung an arm around Mila to choke her but she wouldn't let go.

I was literally draggin Mila and the other 2 dogs through the kitchen to attempt to separate them. I brought a chair down on her head before she stopped and I kicked Rocky out the back door, and twisted Mila's collar and pulled her into the kennel.

I don't approve of 4 dogs, my brother doesn't approve of 4 dogs. His wife, who barely takes care of them is the only one that wants to keep them all.

I hate dogs.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why the **** would she have such aggressive dogs around her 3 year old? Maybe she needs to wait to get rid of one until one of them take a bite at the kid?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why the **** would she have such aggressive dogs around her 3 year old? Maybe she needs to wait to get rid of one until one of them take a bite at the kid?
    She gets upset when I boss the dogs around, she's the kind of person who enjoys things so long as they're convenient.

They did make a decision to get rid of Mila after the last brawl, but I guess they stopped caring to get rid of her.

This is the last straw for me. I'll kick the dog every chance I get just to piss off Natasha.

OH MY ****ING GOD!

Those dogs need to be kept the hell away from that kid. That is so extremely upsetting.

Fras, do I need to have a talk with your sister-in-law about the fundamental instinct to protect your child and how I believe hers may be broken?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

This is the last straw for me. I'll kick the dog every chance I get just to piss off Natasha.
    You would not believe how much that statement made me laugh.

anachronistic Guest
    LOL Nacho just stayed out of it.

You should video record yourself drop kicking the dogs.

i hate when people get dogs and don't know how to train them.

unfortunately it's a big thing in the southwest. having crazy stupid ass dogs all over the place, ugh.

my dogs are the best behaved dogs ever.

baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Sombra, your dogs are really cute. If I ever got a dog, that's the breed I would get.

I have a couple of dogs- one is 75+ pounds, the other about 90. (Not quite as big as Misombra's dogs, but bigger than my daughter and her friends).

If either of them ever did anything aggressive, they'd be permanently isolated from the kids, and if they ever did anything directly aggressive to the kids, they'd be put down, no question.
    Spammer Spanker