+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asian male --> Your honest opinion, please.

Asian male --> Your honest opinion, please.

I saw some videos on YouTube lately about how Asian guys are at the bottom of the dating ladder due to stereotypes like nerdy, shy, culturally endogamous for carrying on the "family name", unattractive, small stature/short.

Is this true, girls? Would you date... or even marry an Asian male?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i think that i seen this video. if we are talking about the same one, then it's hosted by either a chinese or vietnamese guy right??

well i think that the stereotypes are very different on the mainland because it's more of a causasian based area. however, like any other minority, they will band together so the question really should be, would the causasians ethnicity look into dating asians??

in hawaii, it's very different because asians here are the dominant ethincity so we don't have a problem with all these little cultures differences. there are many intertwined ethinicites in the islands.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yea fawking right, my friend is from the Philippines and he gets more ass than I do. I think that is Asian, he refers to himself as Asian.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-01-08 at 02:30 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

all the guys that are considered geeks and most girls reject.. those are the guys im up onz but yeah asians.. I think in general asian guys are cute but they all seem to have really cocky attitudes and thats such a turn off.
    The few Ive been around anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    all the guys that are considered geeks and most girls reject.. those are the guys im up onz but yeah asians.. I think in general asian guys are cute but they all seem to have really cocky attitudes and thats such a turn off.
    You don't like Cocky guys and prefer geeks............................................. ........My brain hurts...I have heard women like you exist...but I always just figured that it was a myth.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've already claimed my white girl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have positive stereotypes about Asians. I think of Asians being smart and hard working, and would definitely date one.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    You haven't met the half Asians yet then, I'm as cocky as they get. But I do find what you say to be true, I think Asians in general are overly proud people in terms of their roots and culture. It could be worse, you could be English and have NO culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    You haven't met the half Asians yet then, I'm as cocky as they get. But I do find what you say to be true, I think Asians in general are overly proud people in terms of their roots and culture. It could be worse, you could be English and have NO culture.
    Ok, this is the moment where the girls look weirdly at you and send you away.

I didn't stereotype asians before, but if they're all like you... then maybe I should.

I'm a man, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    Ok, this is the moment where the girls look weirdly at you and send you away.

I didn't stereotype asians before, but if they're all like you... then maybe I should.

I'm a man, btw.
    You've lost me.

No problem there.

But you're still contradcting yourself. You say that asians are overly proud about their culture. Which implies that you think its negative, since you used the word overly.

Then you act overly proud and criticise another culture like if you hate it or something like that. And you also managed to insult all of Europe, since cultures are, in general, pretty similar (as of now). If you told this to some girl, unless she does agree with you, she'd look negatively at you, especially if she's from a western community.

You've lost her.

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    I saw some videos on YouTube lately about how Asian guys are at the bottom of the dating ladder due to stereotypes like nerdy, shy, culturally endogamous for carrying on the "family name", unattractive, small stature/short.

Is this true, girls? Would you date... or even marry an Asian male?

my s.o is asian. he is nerdy (even though he doesn't think he is), shy, very cultural, i love his family name, attractive and 6'2.

i love asians. the girls have especially nice hair

But you're still contradcting yourself. You say that asians are overly proud about their culture. Which implies that you think its negative, since you used the word overly.
    Yes, where's the contradiction there?

Then you act overly proud and criticise another culture like if you hate it or something like that. And you also managed to insult all of Europe, since cultures are, in general, pretty similar (as of now). If you told this to some girl, unless she does agree with you, she'd look negatively at you, especially if she's from a western community.
    1. I'm from the UK. Born and bred there, the English have very little in term of culture.
    2. You're wrong in assuming the English culture is similar to it's Europeans counterparts. Very wrong.

You've lost yourself.

Okay lets stop pussy-footing around the truth. All Asian men are able to hack into computers. In conclusion they are not to be trusted... as well as all females named Amanda and Jessica. Bitches.

just playin

^ Both nice names.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast