+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf all of a sudden says she doesn't love me anymore?

My gf all of a sudden says she doesn't love me anymore?

Guys

please read and let me know what you think?

there will be too sections of this...

I really need your opinions on this. I'm devasted, confused, hurt, upset, sad all of these emotions.

She is mexican from mexico where i am mexican american, she speaks fluent spanish and good english with an accent and I speak no spanish. She is 31 never been married no kids.

Well in vegas in may she came and saw me and everything clicked..i can feel there was something their. Then I invited her to my grad party for my masters, she was not able to make it but she came to see me all the way from vegas the very next day. It was wonderful we went to the beach, went to dinner, kissed for the first time it was magical. My birthday in august I am home alone for a week. She comes over my house for the week and we become a couple on my birthday it was incredible I never felt this way about a girl in my life. We would call each other everyday and text each other all the day saying we love each other and we want to be together. I flew to vegas a few weeks after my birthday and it seemed to get better and better. We started talking about kids and marriage. She said she has never felt this way about a guy before in her life.

She comes over my house meets my mom and dad, they love her she tells them that she loves me and about us wanting to move in together in the future. She comes over and stays with me and my mom and her bf for thanksgiving . We are holding my cousins babies together and look at each other and say to each other we want to have our children.

She does not let just any guy meet her family as her friends that we stayed over while in vegas told me. I went over to vegas and everything seemed so magical. Her family loved me ,her friends told me this is the first time that her whole family has ever liked a bf that much that she brought over to the house.

I was their from dec 22-jan 1 the last few days we got in a few minor arguments. the rest of the trip and all the times we were together was perfect. one of the arguments is we went to this bar to meet with some of her gay guy friends and at that time she basically ignored me while she talked to her friend in spanish, you know the feeling were you feel you are invisible. I was hurt i was a little teary eyes and she started crying like crazy cause she hurt me.

Well we made up and .NEW YEARS EVE we Hung OUT WITH HER AT HER FAMILIES AND during the new years wish portion, we were looking in each others eyes and you can tell the love was there the smiles the blushing everything.

Well jan 1 she takes me to the airport and i noticed she was a little distant
    Thenst few days She was not talking to me as much as before and I thought she might not love me anymore I was worried. She told me don't ever say anything like that, my love for you is forever.
    Jan 8 – 11we were ok not talking as much but ok, she then told me she was on her period and gets extremely grouchy pms. She had to be sent home from work on wednesday due to her behavior she is a waitress. On thursday she said she will not be able to see me that weekend because she needs to work to make money to pay some of her bills and she also stated that friends from out of town would be coming to vegas. She said she would come see me the next weekend. So Jan 11 -13 friday though sunday I don't hear ffrom her at all. Not one hi, not one text messages I had been leaving her messages and text messages and not receiving any response. I called the friends that we stayed with when I was in vegas and told her if she had heard from her, of course at this point I was just wondering if she was ok not knowing or thinking she was wanted to break up with me. The friend sayid she had not heard from her at all and she would call her and let me know if she hears back. Finally she texted me back and said she is ok so i called the friend and she said she is fine and they would meet on tuesday to buy shoes. so I think everything is ok. So on Monday which was yesterday jan 14 I had not heard from her she was not answering my text messages not answering my phone calls. So I call the male friend and asked him if he heard form her. He said she was acting weird because her mom called him and stated she has not contacted her all weekend, that her dad confronted her if something was wrong and she said was angry about something but she was ok. but she was acting strange and she was not getting back to her male friend I spoke with either he had tried calling her and texting her and not getting any response. He asked me if we got in any argument and I said no she seemed fine the last time I talked with her.
    Finally she answers her phone at 4pm. I am of course concerned and I tell her are you ok what wrong what happened. She said is ok with a soft voice. I said whats wrong, she said nothing I answered because you wanted to know I'm alright and she told me she was. I kept trying to get at the suituation where she said I don't think I love you anymore. When I heard that I almost started crying but I controlled myself. I said was it something I did, what did I do? I asked her 5 times and she responded its not you its me. So we were talking and I said what happened, she says she just doens't love me anymore to spend the rest of my life with you. She said after spending a lot time with me on christmas holiday she said she doesn't love me anymore. This is crazy since I had just met her parents we had spent long period like that before at my house and everything had been great. I said did you not love me before were you lying to me and she said I meant every word I said there, then I said you said you loved me forever. She was quiet as I was telling her this and I heard sniffling as I was tearing about our great moments that jsut happened and text messages and statements she just said a few days before about us lving each other and being together. Her voice sounded very soft and with not very much confidence or conviction. She would sniffle would their would be silence when I would talk, like she was crying or had just been cring. I told her how do you really feel, she said i like you a lot and there is still soem love there then a little later in the conversation she states she doesn't love me, so know she is contradicting herself. I told her about her comment about her saying their is some love there and I asked her to explain, she was dead silent while sniffling. I asked her again if was me and she said no. I asked many times is it another man, she said no, but during this whole conversation she was low tone and very soft spoken no confidence. I then stated are you going to tell you parents and she no, I said why if you say the relationship is over she said "I'm not like that". Can anyone explains what she meant by that, but later she says she doesn't care what her family thinks, so now

second part of my thread continued

is contradicting herself again. I'm trying to stay come and I tell her I can't belive that you can just wake up one morning and say I don't love him anymore after all of these great things. She said that was why she was ignoring me to see if she did still love me and she was thinking as to why she was acting weird when I pointed it out toher and she felt maybe I'm acting w eird cause I don't love you. But I don't believe deep love like that can't be turned off and on like a switch their is something big she is not telling me. I said come over on saturday like you were supposed and lets see if we can work it out or see if we can see what feelings were there. she was so reluctant too, i said what do you think will happen she said, I don't know. I said exactly you don't know it could be true your feelings are like that or it could be we need a spark and you are confused. She later tells me its going to be painful and I said for who and she says for me, and I said it won't be painful for you and she said no softly, that made me feel so horrible like she did not care at all and was being so cold blooded. Then I stated we said we would always try to work out problems at least try, I said you don't think running away froma problem is right do you? hER RESPONSE WAS WHY NOT..BASICALLY SHE WAS LIKE WANTING TO RUN away from the problem. She said she had to go and I said I still want to talk to you, she says I have nothing more to say i said ok bye and she hung up.

i immediately called my male friend and told me and he was shocked. he is close to my ex gf and has seen how she talks about me all the time and did not see this coming at all. He said her mom told him did she break up with me?, she might have financial problem cause she was later with her car payment and she is never lateand she was avioding her mom and avioding the guy friend I called. I told himt he conversation that hasppened and he said none of this sounds like her at all. He knows much more then I do and he says this behaviro does not sound like her at all. Their is something that is wrong here because she was fine after you left and she was still talking about going to california to see me. So he told me that she told her mom she was going to california this past weekend which means to see me but she told me she was seeing a friend over here so now she is lying to one of us, she is covering up something. he said he would try to call her and find out and he assured me their is something else. I asked maybe she did not love me at all as my mom said possibly could be, he said no way, he said you want to know what her christmas wish was I did not know this at the time her christmas wish was for us to be living together get married and start a family, so he said trust me she loved you. so he said there is no way for her to just all of a sudden say she doens't love you anymore. so I called his wife the other friend that lets us stay there and told her she was just as shocked as he was. she said couldn't believe it and said based on her conversation she was not being herself that their is soemthing is wrong with her and she will find out, she is meeting with her today to buy shoes. she is recently is wednesday and thursday she was saying she was going to california to see me. before that she was saying i can't wait to go to california to see me so she said she was not acting like anything was wrong. so this is weird and does not sound like her.

today my mom and I were talking and i remembered that we were talking about ex's during our trip together and she mentioned that one of her ex's that treated her bad was sayign he wish he hasd another chance with her and she said she told him you screwed up i'm with someone I love meaning me so i paid no attentio to it at the time. but could it be she might have gave in and saw him and is now dumping me liket rash to go back to him. or do you think its something maybe financial who knows...

Ladies I'm asking you your opinion because as a woman you know better how other women think then men do..Please tell me your thoughts opioions and what you think I should do.

Keep in mind she agreed toc ome on saturday but for us not to talk before then..

what should I do regarding that and this whole situation and what do you think happened?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Move on with your life, dude. There's so many other women out there, and no reason to waste your time with someone who doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Move on with your life, dude. There's so many other women out there, and no reason to waste your time with someone who doesn't care.
    But based on all of this...what do you think the reason is?

Thanks for the advice...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by aj007 View Post
    But based on all of this...what do you think the reason is?
    She doesn't have a Y chromosome.

Women don't generally respond to logic. Asking for a logical answer to an emotional problem isn't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    She doesn't have a Y chromosome.

Women don't generally respond to logic. Asking for a logical answer to an emotional problem isn't going to happen.
    Its like I naturally want to be offended by what you just said but yeah.. I really couldnt have explained it better myself..