+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls in highschool

Girls in highschool

I have a question for the ladies

Looking back to your highschool life did you have any guy that you felt at the time that you truely loved him?

basically my question is: do you think that teenage girls can actually fall in love at such a young age?

i ask this because a lot of my younger friends that are girls tell me that every relationship for a girl in high school is bull shit. because they do not know what they want at the time, regrading the fact that they are so young, and they just go out with guys to test things out and have fun. (especially if the guy is older and can give them rides and pay for their foods LOL)

Not sure why you are asking only the ladies, but I'm a guy who can confirm being "in love" in highschool, at least so far as I was able to recognize.

In fact, my most recent relationship as a third-year at university was less love-based than the one I had at 17.

I thought it was love, it certainly was intense, but I now believe it was infatuation. I don't think I was emotionally developed enough to experience the real thing. That didn't happen until college.

That's not to say I didn't love my high school boyfriend, just that it was puppy love.
    Spammer Spanker