+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help please...

Help please...

Hey people,

I need some desperte help...i think im in love with my teacher . I know your thinking "Adolesence", well i dont think its that. Im constantly thinking about her 24/7. I also get this feeling in my chest like a ache feeling when i think about her...and sometimes i even get depressed. To make the situation worst, she's leaving....and now i fell REALLY depressed and all i can think about is her and how i might not ever see her again. Can any one help me please...

Kiechi...

First of all. How old are you..?

Y'know.. it might just be a crush.. I mean.. the most you can do really is just tell her how you feel.. but that might be weird..

Your choice really... but Cheer up soon..

What you're describing is not being in love, its not love of any sort. It's infatuation, a problem all too common. Just let it pass. In 6 months you won't even remember her name.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Believ me i will still remember her name, i didnt know infatuations last for 2 years and still going...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Man.. I went through this once.. It was very embarassin' to think about it.. I give him a Birthday Card on his B-day with like.. what I thought it was a really funny card... Hang around outside his office with my other friendzZ too.. Smile like a total idiot everytime I see him.. talk to him.. AnywayzZ.. my point is that I was just stuck in that Phase... LoL
    Then.. I met my BF.. I forgot about my Teacher.. I don't really care about him anymore.. I thought about it and I was just.. Stupid.. Ahh.. I don't know how to say it.. but y'all know what I mean..
    It wasn't like I was ever gonna get with him anywayzZ..
    LoL..

Believ me i will still remember her name, i didnt know infatuations last for 2 years and still going...
    Infatuations can last a VERY long time. Because you DON'T know the person and so all you do is fantasize about 'how wonderful' they are and how 'you would be perfect together'. You can only envision the good, without even KNOWING that there is bad. That's why crushes last so long. And crushes are hard to get over and often stop you from enjoying other aspects of life and looking elsewhere for REAL love.

If it was 'some girl' I'd say ask her out, and find out what the story is so your crush will either end, or develop into a relatoinship.

Since, for some reason, you haven't told us ANYTHING about the situation (your age, her age, is she still your teacher, what type of school is it - high school, college, is she married or in a relationship, how well do you know her, etc. etc. etc.) we really can't do much with the situation. If you decide to give us some DETAILS to work with, maybe we'll be able to help you figure out what's going on and offer some advice and options as to how to go about it.

Alexi

PS - For the record, once again, it's a crush. Not love. Crushes can last a very long time. I had a crush on a girl for 6 years when I was younger. I didn't LOVE her, I crushed her.

"I crushed her"..
    That soundzZ weird.. Hehehe.. LoL..

hehe - *splat!!!*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

HaaHaHAahA!!!

You crack me up !

How? Heheheehe..

Originally posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

LMFAO

it reminded me of that stupid song i heard about a squerrel running out in front of a car and screaming weeeeeeeee!!!! or something like that - its funny as hell

Ok you want details you got details. I go to secondary school (high school) and im 16. the teacher i have a "infatuation" with is 30 and is no longer my teacher. (She came into school today for teachers training!!! yay ) She is not currently in any realtionship, she recently divorced...

If you want to know more ask....

Kiechi...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast