+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like? What is he thinking??

Does he like? What is he thinking??

There is a guy who i like a lot.

i am a customer at his business and thats how i know him.

the other day when i went in there he made a comment about how he needed to lose weight and i came back at him with "you're perfect the way you are" and he broke all eye contact, looked down at the ground smiling and said "Thanks"

it wasnt just a normal looking down from me, it was almost total shyness. was this a sign he is interested and do you think that comment was enough to let him know i like him?

i was thinking of going back to see him next week and if he doesnt say anything to me, i was going to say something along the lines of - i meant what i said the other day when i said u are perfect as u are. You're a very attractive man.

please let me know your thoughts. I am not keen to ask him out. I prefer if he did the asking. I am happy to drop compliments and hope he picks up on them.

Um, say that to anyone and they'll at least be caught off guard, but most probably get a bit shy and blushy. Don't look to much into this single occurance, and I wouldn't suggest going back again and referring back to what you said. Just be friendly without being too forward just yet.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the only sure way to know would be to head back to the store or where ever it was that you met him and ask him for his number.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Um, say that to anyone and they'll at least be caught off guard, but most probably get a bit shy and blushy. Don't look to much into this single occurance, and I wouldn't suggest going back again and referring back to what you said. Just be friendly without being too forward just yet.

I think you have a point there about anyone being caught off guard with a comment like that. But i did know a guy once who was very sure of himself and nothing anyone said about how good he looked etc would make him shy or blush. Used to give him a big head lol but i guess we are all different.
    So you think just go in there but dont mention anything i said last time?
    Should i at least make another comment??
    Maybe along the lines of "You're looking sexy today" oops maybe a bit forward or what about "You're looking good today"

Something like that maybe?? I dont know. I am confused!!

the only sure way to know would be to head back to the store or where ever it was that you met him and ask him for his number.

No way lol big chicken sh!t here..... I can drop compliments and hints but that's as far as i will go....he needs to do the rest

oops. the quote thingy didnt work....sorry. newbie to this.

I just had an idea but not sure if it's good or not.
    Would it be to weird to go into his work and take him something to eat as a light refreshment.
    Not a meal as such but just a snack and a drink. And just say something like "i thought you might want a light refreshment"

would that go down well or not??

I'm not sure about taking him food/drink unless you've already established at least a good acquintance relationship with him. If you're just a customer whom he happens to recognise it would be very weird. I would rather invite him for a drink (perhaps not a meal, a drink is less formal) after work. If you go in to see him again at work you could say something like "o good, i was hoping you'd be in today" (only if you have some business there ... otherwise it may be considered stalking.

Better still, could you further explain the CONTEXT and EXTENT of which you know him?

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    I'm not sure about taking him food/drink unless you've already established at least a good acquintance relationship with him. If you're just a customer whom he happens to recognise it would be very weird. I would rather invite him for a drink (perhaps not a meal, a drink is less formal) after work. If you go in to see him again at work you could say something like "o good, i was hoping you'd be in today" (only if you have some business there ... otherwise it may be considered stalking.

Better still, could you further explain the CONTEXT and EXTENT of which you know him?

We know each other only through business, he is the operator i am the customer. That's it

I think you should go there and just talk to him, ask him personal questions and get to know each other, but don´t bother him (he is at work), after two more meetings, some complements and smiles, if he likes you, im pretty sure he will ask you out, if not...move on
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Quote Originally Posted by thuthy View Post
    We know each other only through business, he is the operator i am the customer. That's it
    That doesn't explain how long you've known him and how often you talk (and that doesn't include "how may I help you" and "thank-you, come again!) "