+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl's Confused

Girl's Confused

Ladies..

When a girl looks at a guy in the eyes and has tears what does that mean. When a girl tells a guy he misses them is the first to hug and kiss them and blushes when she sees them. Consider this girl really felt she had no feelings anymore and this happens. What does it mean if a girl says she is confused. What does it mean if you aska girl to do something and she says lets take one step at a time. She tehn says she would like getting text messages sayign goodmorning but when asked she will reply she says no pressure remember,,

keep in mind i found she misassumed three things about me she said really really bothered her and it turns out she was wrong about it. she was frustrated why she didn't feel the way she used to but when she didn't think about things her true feelings would come out.

ladies thoughts please

do i have hope here. what should be my next step, since this was saturday and i have sent her a text to say goodmorning. does she mean she needs time to think about this new information and feelings she thought was not there..should i go see her and should i wate a few weeks,.

Quote Originally Posted by aj007 View Post
    Ladies..

When a girl looks at a guy in the eyes and has tears what does that mean. When a girl tells a guy he misses them is the first to hug and kiss them and blushes when she sees them. Consider this girl really felt she had no feelings anymore and this happens.
    Maybe she does. Or maybe she feels really sorry for the guy. Or she's just missing the old times.

What does it mean if a girl says she is confused.
    It means she's confused.

What does it mean if you aska girl to do something and she says lets take one step at a time.
    She wants to take things slower

She tehn says she would like getting text messages sayign goodmorning but when asked she will reply she says no pressure remember,,
    what??

keep in mind i found she misassumed three things about me she said really really bothered her and it turns out she was wrong about it. she was frustrated why she didn't feel the way she used to but when she didn't think about things her true feelings would come out.

ladies thoughts please

do i have hope here. what should be my next step, since this was saturday and i have sent her a text to say goodmorning. does she mean she needs time to think about this new information and feelings she thought was not there..should i go see her and should i wate a few weeks,.

heh... I'M confused

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Maybe she does. Or maybe she feels really sorry for the guy. Or she's just missing the old times.

It means she's confused.

She wants to take things slower

what??

heh... I'M confused

I asked if she would like to get text from me saying goodmorning she smiled and says she would..So when I asked her if she would be responding to the text I sent her..her response was " remembeer no pressure" what are your thoughts on that. How much time do you think she needs since it seems she is confused and needs time to think

Why must you plan when and how you send her messages? If she says she wants to receive them, then she does. But she probably doesn't want to commit too much yet or encourage you too much, so she's keeping you at a distance. I don't know the context of this relationship at all or what made her like this, but if she's willing give her a couple of months. After that though, if she's still so distant, have another talk with her.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Why must you plan when and how you send her messages? If she says she wants to receive them, then she does. But she probably doesn't want to commit too much yet or encourage you too much, so she's keeping you at a distance. I don't know the context of this relationship at all or what made her like this, but if she's willing give her a couple of months. After that though, if she's still so distant, have another talk with her.
    well we have known each other since 2000. but we officially got together on aug 21 last year. we would talk all the time about kids marriage everything..she met my family my mom loved her like a daughter and vice versa. se was with me for thanksgiving and i was with her for christmas and new years meeting her family everything seemed great but she was a little weird at the end. i found out when she came on saturday that she said little thing sbother her a lot and it turns out the three little things that really bothered her turned out to be things that were not true. you assumed something not true and allowed herself or convinced herself she did not have those feelings anymore.when she saw me she could not believe she had feelings still. when i found out the reasons for her acting a certain why were because she assumed things that were not true i told her the truth. based on all of that do you think she needs time because of her picking her thoughts together based on her feeling those feleings and the fact that she found out she was wrong about all of those things that bothered her so much on the last trip

Treat her like a scared animal. No sudden movements in any direction. Just keep doing what you're doing, being there, being you. You have a lot going for you- she's just getting a little scared, so give her some time and she'll calm down.

I went through a couple of panic phases with my boyfriend, back when we were long-distance last year. He was patient. I got over it. He said, "I'm not going anywhere." I suggest you say this too.
    Spammer Spanker

@giga
    so in your case your boy friends was the confused person
    but the story remains the same
    one of the partners is confused
    [url=http://attractyourman.com]What Men Want[/url]

Im guessing here but it sounds like she doesnt want to be together and doesnt want to hurt you at all but doesnt know how to say it. Whatever the case is babe you shouldnt let her string along your feelings until its convienient for her to make up her mind. If it hurts and she is wasting your time then do yourself a favor and look for someone else. Whatever it is you two have a lack of communication. She would get upset at whatever three things and she wouldnt say anything, she would hold it in and let it build up. Why did you not see it in her behavior when she got upset over the first thing? Anyway I think she is looking for a mutual breakup :/

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Im guessing here but it sounds like she doesnt want to be together and doesnt want to hurt you at all but doesnt know how to say it. Whatever the case is babe you shouldnt let her string along your feelings until its convienient for her to make up her mind. If it hurts and she is wasting your time then do yourself a favor and look for someone else. Whatever it is you two have a lack of communication. She would get upset at whatever three things and she wouldnt say anything, she would hold it in and let it build up. Why did you not see it in her behavior when she got upset over the first thing? Anyway I think she is looking for a mutual breakup :/
    so many different opinions..great to hear. she has tried to say she doens't have feelings then when she saw me she said she couldn't believe how she was feeling. She was the first to hug me say she missed me, kiss me etc. She also said outright she was confused. So i really don't see how you feel it can only be what you are thinking. I agree that is a possibility, but not the only possibility.

i mean why would a person say they didn't want to come cause they felt had no feelings then ne shocked at themselves cause they can't believe how they are acting due to hugging me kissing me saying she missed me saying she misses the love then saying she is confused...

i was dating a guy and when I was away from him I knew in my heart he wasnt the one I wanted to be with but when I was with him I never wanted to be around anyone else. We stopped dating because we were too far away from each other and we're happy that way but we still kindve want to be with each other. It's like either way we cant be happy .. and we couldnt be upset either. maybe its like that.. which is messed up

i was dating a guy and when I was away from him I knew in my heart he wasnt the one I wanted to be with but when I was with him I never wanted to be around anyone else. We stopped dating because we were too far away from each other and we're happy that way but we still kindve want to be with each other. It's like either way we cant be happy .. and we couldnt be upset either. maybe its like that.. which is messed up
    wow..that sucks..why does life have to be so complicated.
    the funny thing is she said to me, it felt like our relationship was perfect and it seemed like that scared her. who knows i'm looking at everything she said. The reason why i didn't hug her first or any of those things is I wanted to see if she would do it on her own.

Also we also agreed on living together after the new year.

once again i believe your case could be true but i don't feel that is the only possibility.

Imean i was already hurt when she ignored me for theree days before and then answered the phone to say she doens't think she loves me anymore..

she didn't have to come see me, but she did. she doesn't know why she did, her reasoning for not coming was because she didn't think she had feelings like that anymore..but then that changed when you saw me.

she ws frustrated because she was like saying why donb't i feel exactly like i used too. people when they convince themselves of things can become sad, bitter and angry. once something is in your head it tough to let it go. its possible thats her case since she got hurt and upset about things you assumed about me that were not true.

she also stated tell mom meaning my mom that she couldn't see me today. cause she has gifts for her.

Maybe you are moving way to fast for her and it scared her away. Like when you hug a cat..
    You were only dating a year right? and youre talking of living together and your mom loves her and thats more pressure..
    Maybe she did really like you but you intimidated her with big steps

Maybe you are moving way to fast for her and it scared her away. Like when you hug a cat..
    You were only dating a year right? and youre talking of living together and your mom loves her and thats more pressure..
    Maybe she did really like you but you intimidated her with big steps
    she brought up marriage first
    she told my mom she wanted us to live together
    she brought up children first
    she said i love you first. she called my mom...

those were her actions i did not ask her of this she brought it up. just like she did again when she saw me on saturday.

Jeez you dont have time for this girl then. you should stop talking to her completely until she makes up her mind about you. Its like she wants it her way but doesnt know what her way is yet.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by aj007 View Post
    she brought up marriage first
    she told my mom she wanted us to live together
    she brought up children first
    she said i love you first. she called my mom...

those were her actions i did not ask her of this she brought it up. just like she did again when she saw me on saturday.
    Y'know, for about a year, I initiated everything with my girlfriend.

When she started reciprocating a similar level of interest and began initiating things herself, it kinda freaked me out. I kinda wanted to break up with her a few times because I wasn't used to the behavior. Like suddenly, I felt pressured to live up to her expectations, y'know?

Before it was kinda me putting pressure on her, but it always felt one sided, and I had gotten used to that, too used to that. I eventually got over it, but maybe your girlfriend is going through the same thing?

Patience will be key here.

Do what you do, but keep your eyes and your ears open.