+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy

Crazy

Ok if read my first thread please read this one out the blue today my exs calls me and invites me to here place when i got off (i get off at 11pm) so i was like ok so i went over there and we chill for a while and stuff and then the guy shes talking to call and they was talking and i promise myself i wouldnt do nothing stupid and then i blanket and started talkin real loudly so he could hear me over the phone. and then all of a sudden she hangs up the phone and he call repeated but she didnt pick up and then she kick me out she didnt really look angry but more surpise and she kept asking me y i do that and i told her up front i was jealous thats y and then she was like i cant believe you. i mean can someone help me with this?

Your EX invites you over and when she talks to someone and you interrupt she gets annoyed because she doesn't want that someone to think that you are over. I don't think you did anything wrong but it wasn't the wise decision cause you probably could have figured out better consequences for that night.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bscotton View Post
    Ok if read my first thread please read this one out the blue today my exs calls me and invites me to here place when i got off (i get off at 11pm) so i was like ok so i went over there and we chill for a while and stuff and then the guy shes talking to call and they was talking and i promise myself i wouldnt do nothing stupid and then i blanket and started talkin real loudly so he could hear me over the phone. and then all of a sudden she hangs up the phone and he call repeated but she didnt pick up and then she kick me out she didnt really look angry but more surpise and she kept asking me y i do that and i told her up front i was jealous thats y and then she was like i cant believe you. i mean can someone help me with this?
    I think I just heard thousands of English teachers cry in unison.