+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with my ex's bestfriend

In love with my ex's bestfriend

i know that a lot of people are against this because of their reactions to my last post,but it just happened.she is so beautiful,and she has everything that i think i want and need in this life.what do i do?im so in love,i dream about her at least once a week,my feelings for her are not at all sexual,she kissed my in my dream and held my hand,i felt peace for once in my life and when i woke up it still felt so real.im about to get obsessed,i email her poems and stuff,she replies,but only friendly but sweet quotes,i cant bring myself to call her,i know that i will mess it up the moment i opened my mouth,what do i do?i already told her that i was in love with her in my dream,she thought it was cool,i dont know what to do next.she lives on a different state by the way.

...im about to get obsessed,i email her poems and stuff,she replies,but only friendly...i already told her that i was in love with her in my dream...she lives on a different state by the way.
    This already sounds like it's heading for disaster.

Ease off for a while, at least until you can keep an even head.

If you keep this up much longer, I seriously doubt you'll ever be more than "just a friend."

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

give her a call. or better yet try to meet up with her.

nothing ventured nothing gained and all that.

whats the worst she can do? reject you? how is that different from never knowing?

I'm intrigued about the "not sexual" attraction. This sounds like a, idealized romantic crush. Does reality come into play in this at all? I'm thinking you'll just set yourself up for disappointment if you pursue this.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm intrigued about the "not sexual" attraction. This sounds like a, idealized romantic crush. Does reality come into play in this at all? I'm thinking you'll just set yourself up for disappointment if you pursue this.
    idealized romantic crush,hmmm,now im thinking.but i still want her so badly gig,i wasnt being accurate about the "not sexual part" i mean i think she's sexy.but i dont know,how would you know if it is just a massive kind of crush or if it is true love?when and how will i take calculated risks as asking her out?