+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jealously

Jealously

I have never been jealous of any past bf's before i would ven point out out girls on the street but with my bf now i stress way more then i should... he's just as bad maybe even alot worse, he actually tells me not to talk to guys at all.

But my point is we live together in a granny flat on my parents property and i have seen him checking out my sister he also says he's going up there to use the toilet (we don't have one) and when i say i need to go and come up with him he just stands up there talks to my sis and her friends then we go back and doesn't even go to the toilet.

When i asked him about it he just said he didn't know why he did. she's skinnyer then me and i know he wants me to lose weight he's got me to try diets but i just dont like them.

is he checking her out because he would rather look at her then me??? im so confused

Sounds like it. What a shallow dick -_- Its like he's using you now to speak with her regardless of youre feelings! I cant believe he said he wants you to lose weight and go on diets. If he was a sweetie he would diet with you and workout with you instead of push it on you. Fk this guy. Dump him. Dont let him mess with you like this anymore. Talk to youre sister about it too. She should have your back and see what this guy is doin -_-

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    If he was a sweetie he would diet with you
    umm..what if he is thin? That could be unhealthy for him.

I agree with you, this guy is showing more interest towards her sister...but fat people...seriously...stop being fat.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

if youre thin and dieting it does not make you unhealthy-thin It just means hes eating healthy food and making sure she is eating healthy food

in the words of Napoleon GOSH

if youre thin and dieting it does not make you unhealthy-thin It just means hes eating healthy food and making sure she is eating healthy food

WTF! he didn't do anything wrong to suffer...if you are thin you deserve to eat Barbecue wings stuffed with fat! ... he earns it...now get your fat asses in the gym. I did it just for the six pack so you girls can go "oh my gosh, a pointless six pack....yeay" ... but I did it...now get your fat asses in the gym ! Eating healthy food alone will make you lose 1 pound a century.

If you love youre girl you would do anything to help her and not make her feel like shit! Thin or not! If you want to eat fried grease thats all fine and dandy but date girls who want to too, dont be a jackass and make a girl do it on her own -_-
    and you better not be callin me fat in anyway boi, I dont know what internet-telepathy violence I can cause but dammit Ill try

There's a difference between eating healthy food and dieting. Eating healthy food is what we should be doing anyway, regardless of weight. Dieting is what overweight people do to kickstart their weightloss ... a diet isn't permanent; after you've reached your desired weight, you need to stop the diet and start eating healthy (unless you have some sort of condition etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    WTF! he didn't do anything wrong to suffer...if you are thin you deserve to eat Barbecue wings stuffed with fat!
    no you don't ...

[/quote] ... he earns it...now get your fat asses in the gym. I did it just for the six pack so you girls can go "oh my gosh, a pointless six pack....yeay" ... [/quote]

meh, it's not THAT pointless. the less fat you have around the middle, the better.

anyway, to the OP ... sounds like you need to ditch this guy.

If you love youre girl you would do anything to help her and not make her feel like shit! Thin or not! If you want to eat fried grease thats all fine and dandy but date girls who want to too, dont be a jackass and make a girl do it on her own -_-
    and you better not be callin me fat in anyway boi, I dont know what internet-telepathy violence I can cause but dammit Ill try
    haha women are so sensitive about their weight...and to think it is all because of men like me. I love it. Sure I will date a girl who eats junk like I do...as long as she is fit like I am.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    no you don't ...
    Sure you do! it is food and tastes great. If you can balance your weight right. I eat out all the time and stuff my face. I am 155lbs of nothing but muscle for some reason. 6 pack is pointless on the attractive point scale in my opinion..but I am not girls...for all I know is they find the lack of a 6 pack as unattractive as I find to much weight on a girl.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 29-01-08 at 04:28 PM.

yes, dieting and eating healthy is different. I believe if people ate healthy (i dont but other people) and worked out then they will achieve their desired weight or body shape. I dont believe in diets. I think theyre unhealthy :/ I know theres tons of different ways to diet but I dont think people should deprive themselves of carbs or sweets, they should just eat in moderation

yes, dieting and eating healthy is different. I believe if people ate healthy (i dont but other people) and worked out then they will achieve their desired weight or body shape. I dont believe in diets. I think theyre unhealthy :/ I know theres tons of different ways to diet but I dont think people should deprive themselves of carbs or sweets, they should just eat in moderation
    I agree with this. I think she meant hardcore diet though.

If youre fat then diet diet. shed those rolls. But dont do it for a guy do it for yourself. Then have meaningless sex with guys that never knew..

OV, you probably have a healthy over-all lifestyle and/or a good metabolism. . I don't deprive myself either, but i put on AND lose weight really fast. I can stay a constant weight as long as i remain active, but slip up for a week of wedging out on the couch and boom - luckily, a week of getting back to activity gets rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    OV, you probably have a healthy over-all lifestyle and/or a good metabolism. . I don't deprive myself either, but i put on AND lose weight really fast. I can stay a constant weight as long as i remain active, but slip up for a week of wedging out on the couch and boom - luckily, a week of getting back to activity gets rid of it.
    I don't actually do activities on purpose anymore. Just walking around the house and shit doing things burns this garbage off anyways. Either way, I think people just eat to much...honestly...I stuff my face when I am hungry but for some reason my body tells me to do it only once or twice a day. **** the 3 meals a day rule plus other stuff nonsense. Eat only when you are hungry...the problem is that some people broke that barrier and now their body has no idea when to tell them that enough is enough. I sometimes eat well but only once a day..that isn't because I want to lose wait...that is because I am just not freaking hungry anymore...one dang beef from some Italian beef place has like 3 thousand calories..you have to be silly to think your body doesn't have enough for 24 hours with that.

Poor girl, we turned this thread into a fat thread. She is going to cry when she comes back. lolz.

He's a youngling I eat lots of shit food and my exercise rountine is no more than going to work and putting new batteries in my remotes. I stay at 120lbs no matter what I do but I know that one day my metabolism will slow down and I will have to start watching what I eat. (my dad says woman plump when you marry them )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast