+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i know that he loves me.....

how do i know that he loves me.....

Good Day!!!!!
    To those who had read my last thread Fix me...Im boken,thank for the advises.. I just had leave my ex memories and just choose his cousin( I dont know if it is a good decision but I just try) He had me treat me very special now a days....but yet there is still uncertainty that i feel if he really love me...
    Actually we are freqeuntly together,we spent the free time of ours day together.. where ever he is he want me to be there (opposite as I thought) he never stop calling me when we are apart...but the problem is i am still confused if her really loves me.. One of this past days I had ask him about what can he says with my past bf which was his cousin.. He told me that his cousin dont want any serious type of relationship (just one week or two is good for him but we have been 3 months) he also told me that he is really serious to me and willing to bring me at there place inorder to meet his parents...but i am afraid to go to him...so i refuse and then he feel s bad at all..
    what do you think? Does my new boyfriend loves me or our relationship would just go the same as my past bf which was his cousin? ( I never meet the parents of my ex bf and he never let me knew about it!)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it sounds better than your old relationship. He treats you better, right? He calls you and spends time with you. So my guess is, he is proabably the better choice.

Enjoy your time spent with him and don't focus on whether he loves you or not all the time. This shouldn't be a question anyways....when someone truly loves you, you know.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi