+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gawd I"m So ****ing Unhappy

Gawd I"m So ****ing Unhappy

well
    i broke up with a girl that i've been dating fortwo years because all we did was argue and break up

usually she always took me back but this time it was very different

she wouldn't pick up my calls, ignored my text, and she told me she didn't love me anymore (sniff sniff =( )

well all that bullshizznit was about 3 weeks ago

i thought i was over her and that i could move on so i texted her to call me and we can catch up

she called me the next day and we started talking. she started to repeatly tell me that she was worried or afriad that i still liked her, feeling as stress free as i did, i told her i was completely over her.

well after catching up i asked her to come outside so i can see her (already this is starting to look bad), and after being comfirmed a million times that i was over her she agreed to meet me.

well turns out towards the end of the night i was difinitely not over her. i was almost in tears like a foolish child. i repeatedly asked her why we couldn't work out and that i was now a completely changed man. all she did was say "i don't like you" and "i knew this was gonna happen".

this was about 5 hours ago. of course looking back on it now i see that i was a ****ing idiot and a fool for letting myself be so weak and vulnerable, however, i am still very much in pain. i just can't seem to get over this ****ing bitch of a girl. it is not her fault at all but i think it might be best for me to let this all out... grrrrr
    ROAR

hmm

so if any of you guys have any ex's that you just simply cannot get over but who can get over you so quickly post ur story here and release your anger, frustration, sadness, hatred, bitterness, and "pyschoticness" all in this thread.

ps: I ****ING HATE THAT ****ING PIECE OF SHIT LITTLE BITCH THAT I WASTED ALL MY ****ING MONEY TIME AND LOVE ON. SHE WAS NOT EVEN WORTH A CENT OF IT THAT LITTLE UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT HEAD MOTHER ****ING ADHADHDKLDHJSDFHSFKLS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE DIE DIE DIE FSLFKJSHFKLSJFSJK

phew
    i'm feeling a lot better now god dam i hate her so much

PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUKING GODMAN FSJKL G MONKEY ASS SFJS:FJKS DAMMIT MIOTHKSFS EVERYONE HEAR ME RANTING YOU PIECES OF JDSKDSJKDSKD

phew "cough cough" "gasp gasp"

whew
    wow that was interesting

guess i still had some left in me that i needed out

vent away...
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I had an ex like that. Except as soon as I was eventually moving on from HIM he'd decide he wanted me back. Vicious cycle. Ugly.

Look my dear, be thankful she's gone. What ARE you upset about? She sounds like a bit of a biatch, and your relationship sounded rocky. Is this someone you really want back in your life?

When we say there's a million fish in the sea, it sounds cliche, but its totally true. Leave this messy relationship in the dust where it belongs. Stop talking to this girl for awhile, its not doing you any favors. Then go out, do stuff you enjoy to et her off your mind, and meet other people. You WILL find in the long run that you will be happier.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Wow. Do you cut yourself too? I can't understand why you keep going back and throwing yourself in front of the train like that.

Come on, man. Learn your lesson. If you smack a dog on the nose with a newspaper, he gets the point. You need this.

SMACK!

There, you should be able to stay away from her now.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Must be the sex.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dsadsa View Post
    PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUKING GODMAN FSJKL G MONKEY ASS SFJS:FJKS DAMMIT MIOTHKSFS EVERYONE HEAR ME RANTING YOU PIECES OF JDSKDSJKDSKD

phew "cough cough" "gasp gasp"

whew
    wow that was interesting

guess i still had some left in me that i needed out
    haha good for you for being a dumb asshole. shiet, since we're in the mood of venting, i might as well laugh at your problems to make myself better. and to think of it, i don't even have to bitch. thanks buddy, you're heartache has made my day.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

that was harsh

let it out..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensetive View Post
    that was harsh
    not really... i kinda enjoyed it.

raverboy

I know it'll take a while to get over it, but you'll realize that there are a lot of girls out there and you can't let one girl discourage you. Take this experience as a lesson so the next time a girl like her comes into your life, you can see whats coming a mile away.
    Relationship question? I want to know about it, maybe I can help.
    [URL="http://loveinquire.blogspot.com/"]http://loveinquire.blogspot.com/[/URL]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "I'm a changed man."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

lol
    i know i was stupid illusional

but i had to let it out somehow

saying all that out loud in life would seen insane

and yea bluesummer she is a bitch, knew that from the start, but she was a pretty fine bitch and she gave me her virginity.

anyways thx for helping for the cyber me

I've felt your pain, bro. I dated my first ex for 15 months. After we broke up, I tried to get back with her. She led me to believe we would get back together but I found out she was fooling around with other guys. That shit hurt so f*cking bad. I wanted to kill myself. It took me 4 months to get over her. I swore to myself to never get so depressed over a girl again. The experience helped make me emotionally stronger.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    see, neo... when you find out your ex was fooling around, why would you want to kill yourself? if anything, you should kill her and maybe kill her bf if he knew what was going on. too many times people want to hurt themselves because they want to express to everyone how hurt they are. instead, express that pain onto your ex's face.

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast