+ Follow This Topic

Thread: invisible problems?

invisible problems?

1st of all, i would like to thank u guys in advance.
    Here a brief detail, i've been dating this girl for abt 5 mths. I'm 30 and she's 22. The 1st 3 mths feels like heaven and i'm so convinced she's definately the 1. Then came the stupid move, i move into her house stay with her family whenever i visit/go her hometown. (i live abt 2 hours away, and i went to her hometown for business, and thats how i get to know her too previously i stayed in hotel). Since then she start to change, i no longer feel the heavenly feeling, and sometimes she would just go silence. I found that we hardly have the topic to talk and laughter hard to come by.
    So recently, i confront her about this issue. She said there's a lot of problem arise. She got this pressure whenever i'm around. I finally made her say out the problem. Indeed there are plenty. And she also not sure whether she still love me...
    The problem arise i believe can be settle with given time. And i will move back to hotel. I know i still love her very much but i'm very uncertain about future.
    Here comes my big question.
    How or is there a posibility for thing to return like the way it was. Are there any member here encountered this kind of issue, i need some kind of enlightenment.
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

I'm like a lost captain in a ocean. Pls help...
    How to win her back?!?
    Now she don't even text me!!! I'm very desperate.
    I'd tried to talk to her...but received very cool response.
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know that you can ever return to the place you were emotionally during the first three months. The truth of the matter is that during the first three months, both parties are still on "good behavior" because they are still getting to know each other. You start to REALLY know each other after 6 months to a year. Living in her house probably accelerated that process and probably feels intrusive to her.

You should definitely move out right away. Maybe she will feel better about you when you aren't a part of her everyday life.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This week has been hell to me, I dunno what else to think. She had a history of cheating (she told me that), and I just don't understand how could her love for me dies of so fast. Is like switching on/off the light.

I definitely will move out, next week i'm going there again, but now i'm just restless. I dunno wad to feel. She acted super cold to me, infact her friends get better attention than me. She did propose for a calm down...and I know there are a few guys (2 at least) showing interest in her. In the past, she did confinced me she had rejected em (but they still texting each other, and recently 1 guy posted a comment on her friendster which really pissed me off) she will not cheat nor lie to me. But we live far apart, and I don't dare to think...

I know there are little hope left to revive the feeling...but i don't want to lose even the hope.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she has a history of cheating, that should have been a red flag that she doesn't do relationships very well. I would move out, and forget about her. She's broken, and you can't fix her, nor should you try.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?