+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does the guy really loves her?

does the guy really loves her?

do you think a guy loves his girlfriend even though he had sex with someone else & got pregnant? what was going on between the guy & the other girl?was it an accident?in the end,the guy married the pregnant girl.he had no choice but the break w/ his gf.

No choice? We all have choices. In my opinion its worse for a child to grow up in a home around two parents who do not have love for one another than grow up in a stable, secure single-parent environment.

And...eh....maybe you could cheat on a relationship and still make the original relationship work. I don't see how on an emotional level, but that's just me. People work it out every day. And maybe cheating could result in a baby, but the main thing here is if you love someone, you don't marry someone else for any reason.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is why would a girlfriend want to keep a guy who was cheating on her and got someone else pregnant.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is why would a girlfriend want to keep a guy who was cheating on her and got someone else pregnant.
    You always say what I wish I'd said, lol
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.