+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The inevitable

The inevitable

has come to me...

she had make her proposal...
    she told me this morning she couldn't understand how come i can still stand all the "coldness"...

now is up to me to bring the curtain down...
    nice guys really ... sucks!
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

ENGLISH MOTHER******, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I'm guessing that she says she can't understand how you can tolerate her coldness, and is leaving you for being too kind.

Do me a favor, personally. Just try to have sex one more time, but this time, use the backdoor, and dump her on the spot.

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Ekips View Post
    ENGLISH MOTHER******, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

I'm guessing that she says she can't understand how you can tolerate her coldness, and is leaving you for being too kind.

Do me a favor, personally. Just try to have sex one more time, but this time, use the backdoor, and dump her on the spot.
    yeah, how can i still tolerate her coldness...maybe i hae enough warm to keep me saint.

i guess that is kinda impossible right now. no touching, no hugging, no kissing...SEX? with the air perhaps...

i'm thinking to bring down the curtain...but rather than burn it. I wanna keep it...means become friends.
    It’s hard to find someone whom u truly love, much less to find someone who loves u as much.
    When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

*wipes feet on a doormat*

My bad, was that the original poster. Dang. When you are done getting dumped by her, grab and ice patch for my burn.

It is not gonna be easy to keep being friends thats for sure, I'm sort of going through something similar. It's really pissing me off when she is with other guys although I know there is nothing going on. My only advice is to try to focus on other girls and try to snap out of it as fast as you could. She might still come back running...