+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osiris is here!

Osiris is here!

hello,

I am Osiris, I'm 16 (nearly), single, and I live in the U.K, London, I like watching T.V and Playing around with my computer, I absolutely love computers, I'm interested in everything involving computers. However, let this be known, I am not a computer geek or a nerd!!!. I like poetry, I write poems, they're mostly about love ( please don't send me requests) . Well that's all I can say right now.
    Time answers the darkest fears

welcome...but uh will you do me a HUGE favor and change your avator? See there is the guy called Innova on here whose been here a long time and thats HIS. And hes a MOD and hes just AWESOME!!!! ITs kinda weird having two green guys on here.

But welcome to our forum, you'll like it here...go check out our love poem thread!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

there you go

awww see NOW that right there ladies and gentleman is a sure fire friend to be!!! What a guy!!!

Thank you!!! Really-for those of us whove been on here sooo long weve kinda become accustomed to our own little things ya know?

Like for instance: everyone has their own sayings...and a someone new has come along and has taken mine....

But its ok-I like alot of the new people, so welcome to the forum and have a great time Osiris!!!

Thanks again...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

HELLO Osiris or should i say Tunji...HAHAHA sorry...i feel hyper...just watched the next Episode of NARUTO!!!!!!! Its SO COOL!!!!!!!!! Anyways welcome Osiris...see without me borrowing your laptop in graphics class...you wpuldnt of seen this forum HAHAHAHA im so good to you HEHEHE...oh poo...i think i talking to much...Still comming thursday with me to give miss my present...i dont want to go on my Larry...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

lol thank you.

Welcome Osiris, pleasure to have you here. That was a very admirable thing to do. Hopefully you'll enjoy being here. You have any questions, just be sure to ask. Hopefully we can get a long, as I too am a very poetic person.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Hello Kiechi, I don't have the faintest idea who you are and what you're talking about, and who's Tunji?, that's certainly not me. Anyway, thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

...tunji you carry on i can post your phone number and home address if you want. to prove you are TUNJI! so dont try it...spoiling my fun...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Weeee.. soundzZ like a fun threat.. Go on Keichi.. Hehehe.. I don't think.. that guyzz figured you out.. Hehehe..

ok, I know who keichi is, and he knows me. HAPPY NOW!

Your damn right i am...heheh sorry me soiled your fun "O" are you still comming to school thursday with me to see miss...

He better..

lol

If not.. I'll fly over and come with you.. LoL.. If that'zZ possible... Hehehe.. Oh wellzZ.. Don't forget.. My planzZ.. I'll be your Stalker.. LoL..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    illusional welcomes another victim. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast