+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling weird when not with gf

feeling weird when not with gf

Hi guys. I hope you all not mind to listen to my story. the story is like this:

Last wednesday, my soon mother-inlaw invited me to sleep at their house. I be there for 4 days 3 nights. 3 nights i sleep with my gf which is will become my wife soon. when today i came back to my own house, i feel some this weird feeling and i still want to sleep with my gf ( not have sex ) just sleep with hug like that. i really missed that moments and sometime cried missing my gf. is this normal guys? can any solution to overcome this?? because i miss my gf so much and i love her soo much so do her.

How long have you both been seeing each other? If it's still in the early stages then it's pretty normal. Not speaking for all men (I'm not even a man!) but from what some of my guy friends have confessed - it's normal.

well, we been seeing each other for 9 months right now. any solution to overcome this? feeling so despress and hard to do work.

Why not just live in the idea that soon you will do that forever with her anyways? You are getting married. Missing someone isn't so bad if you know it won't last forever, try losing her forever and still having that feeling you have now....shitty idea isn't it?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Are you in an LDR?

Give it a few more days, you'll be fine.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nine months seems soon to be talking about marriage. How old are you both?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

the problem is our marriage is 5 years from now but it confirmed. I just can't wait 5 years. i really missed my gf so much. yea...maybe some think 9 months is too early to talk about marriage but we really love each other so much and sincere to each other. sometime when missing each other, me and my gf hard to do work because sometime we getting stress about the work load adding with missing each other so much. thats the problem right now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I repeat:

How old are you both?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

we both 15 and planned to get married when we are 20. we are studying in elite school and our future seem so bright with out result is getting better for both of us and university won't be a problem and marriage will not be a problem also.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your behavior, then, is normal for a 15 year old. You'll outgrow it.

Her mother lets you sleep at her house? Whoa - I am SO not cool enough to allow that. No way.

yup. just for 4 days. well, we are getting married and i see no problem with that because we don't have sex. just sleep together with hug like that. we hug each other a lot on sofa and everywhere.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You cannot be from the United States.

What, India?

i from Malaysia.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXxBestxX View Post
    i from Malaysia.
    'k. That explains alot.

In the United States, it would be unheard of for 2 young people such as yourselves having your marriage arranged for you.

Anyway, at 15, you're a hormonal bomb. Your emotions will be fluctuating alot, especially when it comes to lust and love. When you get older, they tend to level out. You'll be lucky if you're feeling so lovey dovey by the time you're ready to get married.

Then again, you'll probably at least be excited about getting your new bride in bed.
    Last edited by Junket; 31-03-08 at 04:02 AM.

no. the wedding is not arranged for me. i arranged it by myself and my and her parents is ok with it. but hey. we still don't have sex. it would be exciting exp when getting new bride in bed lol..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast