+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm in what might be a common situation, but not to me :(

I'm in what might be a common situation, but not to me :(

Alright ladies, I'm a 19 year old white male, about to turn 20. The girl has just turned 19, and is asian. (Maybe the mixed race thing matters?)

I guess I'll give you guys the whole story since I've only known her for like a few weeks anyways.

I met her at a small gathering where we were all just drinking and playing pong and card games, and she showed up with some other girl I knew who is going out with one of my friends, who was also there. Immediately I was very attracted to her and just like spent the rest of the night talking to her and stuff, laughing, and having a good time. Later that night everyone had had a little too much to drink so I since we live in like a college town, everyone just had dorms, but I had a full apartment, so everyone stayed over my place. No, nothing happened, lol.

The next night I was having a party at my place so I invited those people over again. She showed with the same group of kids, and me and her pretty much flirted the entire night. What I find weird was that she found random opportunities to tell me that she had dated a couple guys that I knew of, and that they like broke up with her or stood her up or something recently, but yeah whatever. Her friend and my friend had relationship problems so this girl was trying to mediate them pretty much the whole night so we barely got any alone time, which was what I wanted. At the end of the night, when most people left, I had a few people sleep in my room and she was one of them. Nothing happened because they were a couple other people in the room, much to my disliking, lol.

So yeah I mean I saw her at an event the other day and hung with her for part of the day and stuff, and I thought you know after that it might be a good time to ask her out. I did, and she said, and I quote, "I would love to chill, I mean, I'm not looking for a relationship or anything like that, because I'm f***ing retarded in those situations, lol." The thing is, I'm not really looking for one either.

Now, in what information you have, what do you ladies think this means? I don't know if she just wants to chill and have a good time, or like if she doesn't want to even hook up or anything.

HELP!!! This girl is like, gorgeous, and amazing. We do the same things for fun pretty much, and have like the same sense of humor. I want to know if something is possible here.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would just take what she said at face value. Just hang out, have fun. It might lead to something from there, who knows.....but in the meantime just enjoy hanging out with her.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she is interested in casual dating, not exclusivity (for now).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?