+ Follow This Topic

Thread: time to move on?

time to move on?

I'm so very confused - I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now. I do love him with all my heart, and I've never once had doubts about us or out future together. I am recently in my first year of college and he's at med school. Obviously we don't get to see each other very often, which has been hard but we've made it work. However, recently I've been having feelings for a good friend I've made here at school. I havent cheated on my boyfriend or anything like that, but I enjoy being with this other guy so much. I've tried so hard to push those feelings aside, and reassure myself that my boyfriend is the only one that makes me that happy. But recently I don't know. We've talked about getting married next summer, and now all the sudden I dont know if it's what I want. I try to tell myself that I just have the doubts when I start to miss him and haven't seen him in a while, but what if that's not it? Is it normal to have doubts like this? I don't even know if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm having some kind of feelings for someone else, or if I'm just not as happy with us in general. I would hate to break his heart because I do love him, and I've grown so close to him and his family. So confused!

long distance relationships can always take a toll. if you really love him, don't give in!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is normal to be attracted to more than one person at a time, and you are especially vulnerable because you are probably a bit lonely. Maybe you should just go see your boy for the weekend...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thats awesome that you love the guys family and hes got something going for him. Dont let it go for a fling unless youre positive its what you want.