+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what are the chances of getting something..

what are the chances of getting something..

If you use a condom and right after your done and you start to pull out the condom gets pulled off my dick and into her. Just wondering because there was a one night stand a while back with this girl and when I was done the condom slipped off.

Now I'm just curious not saying she has anything but just wondering what the chances are if she did. I'm going to get checked soon. I'm worried about me because I know I don't, or at least didn't have anything prior to that experience. I bet it's more of a higher chance for the girls though in that situation huh? I'm kinda scared though. Let me know if you know.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Small next to none esp if you washed after.

But always a good idea to get tested in case. Hope you're okay. Next time, use a rubber band to hold it on, eh? (joking)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

haha yeh thanks Ima get tested this week hopefully. I showered right after but it was such an uncomfortable feeling knowing that it came off. This girl I heard goes around a lot haha. Once I know I can be relieved. Ill post what happens when I get tested.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was about to ask if she got around, but I guess you answered that.

I would get tested even if a condom WAS used, especially since this girl has spread it for everyone. I would still worry that there might have been a tear in it or something.....
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I wouldn't worry. Based on what I"m hearing, I wish to god I was in your shoes. About 6 nights ago I slept with a girl who assured me that she was not slutty, and that what was happening that night was not something that she usually does. She also assured me she was on birth control, and neither of us had a condom, and considering I hadn't been laid in a year, I went for it. (I didn't finish, but it lasted for 45 minutes before I had to leave for class)

Now I find out that she DOES do this kind of thing all the time, that she slept w/ another person in teh same week, that she's PLANNING on sleeping with someone tomorrow, and that she's not on birth control. So, I'm pretty much ****ed on several fronts. Just thought I'd share in the hopes that my situation makes you feel better. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Indus18 View Post
    I wouldn't worry. Based on what I"m hearing, I wish to god I was in your shoes. About 6 nights ago I slept with a girl who assured me that she was not slutty, and that what was happening that night was not something that she usually does. She also assured me she was on birth control, and neither of us had a condom, and considering I hadn't been laid in a year, I went for it. (I didn't finish, but it lasted for 45 minutes before I had to leave for class)

Now I find out that she DOES do this kind of thing all the time, that she slept w/ another person in teh same week, that she's PLANNING on sleeping with someone tomorrow, and that she's not on birth control. So, I'm pretty much ****ed on several fronts. Just thought I'd share in the hopes that my situation makes you feel better. Cheers!
    Haha, I shouldn't laugh, but this post is ****ing hilarious. She pretty much ****ed you over sidewards.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Next time, use a rubber band to hold it on, eh?
    Rubber band?

What's wrong with clothing clips?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbleezyj View Post
    condom gets pulled off my dick and into her.
    Did she get that checked? Cause that stuff causes some serious infections if left there inside.

Don't ask me how I know.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YOu'd better know what to ask for. there is no standard for STD testing, and not everything can be tested for unless you are symptomatic. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are the biggies right now, but testing for syphillis, HIV and hepatitis can be done. However, it may be too eary for them to show up in a test.

There are no real good test for herpes or HPV, which is unfortunate because they are so rampant (50-80% of people carry HPV). Also, the condom won't hep with them in many cases because they can both be transmitted orally (kissing or oral sex). I don't think the CDC recommends STD testing for males unless they are symptomatic, but I coud be wrong about that.

The bottom ine is: you guys have got to be careful about where you put your willy! Aso, pull out before you go soft to reduce the likelihood it comes off.
    Last edited by vashti; 28-03-08 at 06:05 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Haha, I shouldn't laugh, but this post is ****ing hilarious. She pretty much ****ed you over sidewards.
    ... in the ass.

Try a smaller condom?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbleezyj View Post
    If you use a condom and right after your done and you start to pull out the condom gets pulled off my dick and into her. Just wondering because there was a one night stand a while back with this girl and when I was done the condom slipped off.

Now I'm just curious not saying she has anything but just wondering what the chances are if she did. I'm going to get checked soon. I'm worried about me because I know I don't, or at least didn't have anything prior to that experience. I bet it's more of a higher chance for the girls though in that situation huh? I'm kinda scared though. Let me know if you know.
    As far as I know, condoms are very safe and extremely effective at birth control...that being said, condoms do not stop the spread of all STD's, namely skin rashes, scabbies, the crabs, body lice, her vaginal fluid that may splash onto your scrotum containing possibly herpes or genital warts, to name a few. Be safe, get checked anyway and try to limit your one night stands if you can or at least know the person somewhat before you dip your pen in her inkwell. And even knowing a person is still not full proof.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The bottom ine is: you guys have got to be careful about where you put your willy! Aso, pull out before you go soft to reduce the likelihood it comes off.
    Yeh I think that was my mistake I was just chillin inside after I was done then got soft and pulled out. I gotta be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Man, you're right! You Shouldn't laugh! You should've heard the stuff she was saying to me. About how I was the most intriguing guy she'd ever met, how my eyes had more depth than she'd ever seen...it was like major gender role reversal!

How was I supposed to know the sweet, self-esteem-boosting, girl was such an expert liar? My penis is in major trouble, I fear.

Have fun with that swab...good luck.

I'll tell you it's like lifting a ton off your shoulders when you find out your clean. But like mentioned before a few things can't be tested unless you have symptoms.

Oh ya, and the girl sounds like my ex.

Phew. I just got my test results back today and I'm totally clean. Got that huge worry out of my system haha. I just gotta be more careful next time.