+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies

Ladies

Could you stay with a man,who was no good in bed?Even if he is sexiest man you ever had.Im talk nice car making losts of money has his own house,but can't fuc k.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd have to like him an awful lot, and also own a good vibrator....
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Id rather be with someone making minimum wage who could rock my world in bed. The person should use the money they have and buy some books to read up on.

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    Could you stay with a man,who was no good in bed?Even if he is sexiest man you ever had.Im talk nice car making losts of money has his own house,but can't fuc k.
    Are you good in bed?

Is he super bad in bed? You can always tell him what it is that you like him to do to you. Learn about what you both like/dislike and improve together. If done the right way, it can be fun.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

I think this guy logically can't exist. First of all, if the guy isn't particularly eager to please and tuned into my feelings, I wont like him to begin with. And if he IS eager to please and tuned into my feelings, even if he sucked in bed initially, he would quickly improve.

I know your question is hypothetical.. So I guess, I'd say a good sex life is more important than money, house, etc. Not only is it more important, it's.. well, sexier. So the situation of being with someone I find very sexy, but who sucks at making *me* feel sexy.. is kind of impossible. They're mutually exclusive.

^^^ Wow..

That's it right there.. which reminds me, I have to finish up my draft.. it's just getting bigger and bigger the more we go back and forth.. I think i'm just going to break it up into smaller messages..

Anyway.. to the OP, here's a little well-kept secret.. Even if this product cost $1,000,000.. it would still be money well spent..

[url]http://www.sensualawakening.com/[/url]

I believe you can look it up or get the torrent for it.. But i'm sure you can find it now, for about $100 or so..

But aside from what you bring to the table.. no matter what you know.. what you can do.. "how you can make her feel" (as Tiay said).. still has a large part to do with fluid & perfect communication between the two of you, understanding, and connection.. When you're able to be on the same wavelength, and read her, feel her needs and wants.. you're the perfect guy.. period.. you're the fountain of unlimited sexual pleasure..

It's one thing to know how to work your fingers, work her body, work your best friend inside of her.. and it's something totally different to KNOW how SHE wants all of that to happen.. without having to have her say it.. and to be able to non-physically set up the mood.. you'd be blown away at how "quiet" sex is for some people.. Words & language, and the way you deliver them, will give her orgasms on such a deep level that your penis can't even dream about matching.. nor hope to deliver on its own.. and again.. all a matter of not being generic.. but listening and understanding her needs and wants.. having that connection..

This is why nice guys may finish last, but their partners always finish first.. a couple of times.. until they can't take it anymore.. Be sensitive.. pay attention.. and like Tiay said.. for as long as that connection and understanding is there.. that fluid communication and desire to make her happy.. you'll quickly learn how to do just that..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Id rather be with someone making minimum wage who could rock my world in bed. The person should use the money they have and buy some books to read up on.
    shhh, don't talk like that about me.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

maybe, it would depend on how willing he is to improve in that area.

material things come way down on my priority list if he cannot meet my needs physically and emotionally...he is a waste of time and space.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Money and a nice car don't make up for lack of good sex, sorry.

If he's not willing to make me happy both physically and emotionally, I'm not going to waste my time, plain and simple.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Me personally, would not tolerate that for nothin. My man has got to have some kind of sexual pleasure to give me. I rather live an alright lifestyle with a great husband in bed and personality wise than live a rich lifestyle with a man who barely knows my existance except for when it comes time to show me off to his buddies. Trophy wifey anyone?

I think I could, but it depends. There are plenty of people out there who can't ****. I'm friends with a middle aged couple where the wife was in a car accident and now can't move anything from the neck down very well and from the waste down not at all. Sex is not an option, but her hubby is still with her and as in love as ever. I've asked him about it and he said that a physical relationship is not part of what he needs from his wife.

So, some people (I'm not saying everyone) can do this and do do this, even with massive medical bills, house adaptations etc and without being millionaires or even particularly good looking. To start a relationship I think would be hard, but possible. Plus, there's no reason why you can't teach him how to use your vibrator on you.

Tedel Guest
    Well, I guess that if I were a mess in bed she would be glad of teaching me a few things. For instance, I once dated a girl who started crying and screaming my name in pain when she was close to orgasm. I thought I was hurting her and I stopped. She asked me "why did you stop?". I told her. We just tried again, and that second time, she screamed so much I was afraid of waking the neighbours up.

It was so funny.

OK, bottom line: sex is communication. Communicate with your partner and you will have a good life, not just a good sex life.

Gaddes, do you realize how illogical that question is? If he is the sexiest man on earth, that means sex is expected. Bechause that is what the word actually means.
    Don't expect anything.

Everyone has an instinct to do that.... no man on earth cant do that. Even animals can why cant we people...
    Well I guess if I have that kind of man i'll be the one to take a move maybe by and by he will learn..lol...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast