+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a crash on her.

I have a crash on her.

I met her about 2 years ago, we didn't talk much. Then after a short period of time she decide to join the army, and she ask for my advice (I was in the army reserve), I told her everything I knew, and I didn't like her at the time. Then after a few months, there's a new semester, and we have a class together, since I was the only she ever talk to in the class, therefore we became friends. Then after while, I realize I have a crash on her, and she kept telling me about her problem with her boyfriend at the time(her ex-bf now), and we also chat about other things. We did spend a lot of time together, but I really don't think I am her type. However, after the semester she stop talking to me, and she only talk to me when there's no one else she knows around. After that semester, which is this semester, I only saw her twice, I did try to avoid her, but that's only because she made me felt I am on drugs, every time I see her I want to see her even more. And once I e-mail her an youtupe video, and ask her opinion about, she replay almost two weeks later, and she didn't tell me hoe she felt about the video. Next semester she is going to the army basic training, which I kept telling her not to go. And I want to tell her about how I felt, but I am not sure if I should tell her or not. What should I do?

Man up and tell her. I don't know why these questions get asked so often. There is always only two options... ask her out and take a chance that she'll say yes or don't ask and no for sure you'll never work out.

Cain thank you for your response. I really want to tell her, if i tell her things might be awkward between us, that's the reason why I could never man up to tell her how I felt.
    Anyway I guess I really want to know what she's thinking, there was once after she told how nice she was to her bf, even though he was such an asshole to her, I told her sometimes I wish you were my gf, and she respond "No, you don't" and every time I told her she is a really pretty girl she told me to stop. Can anyone tell me what she is thinking?
    Last edited by GhostJ; 05-04-08 at 01:14 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry sweety, and I could definitely be wrong, but it sounds like she is discouraging you from asking her out. You might ask anyway, just to be sure, but try not to take it too seriously at this point.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti thank you for your response. You are probably right, the only thing I can do right now is to keep some distance between 2 of us, that's probably what she wants anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostJ View Post
    I told her sometimes I wish you were my gf, and she respond "No, you don't" and every time I told her she is a really pretty girl she told me to stop. Can anyone tell me what she is thinking?
    She could be insecure about herself and doesn't think you'd still want to be her bf if you get together as she may fear you'll become quickly dis-interested realizing she's not that great after all

Then again, I maybe wrong

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    She could be insecure about herself and doesn't think you'd still want to be her bf if you get together as she may fear you'll become quickly dis-interested realizing she's not that great after all
    X
    Then what should I do???

I'd go about telling her how you feel - even if she may not feel the same way, it's still nice to hear that somebody likes you and cares for you. Tell her you meant every word of what you said to her about wanting to be with her.
    And why did you tell her not to go to army base training?

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Like I said before I am ex-army, personally I think army is a waste of time, and it she goes to army basic training I won't get to see her for while, also the most of them all she might get deploy to Iraq after she finish basic training.

Aww, that's nice that you want to stop her from getting hurt in a war.
    But when you tell her not go, she may think you're trying to control her life and won't understand why you're telling her not to go.
    All the more reason to say how you feel

Actually Lozenger a while ago when we had the class together I told her I really don't care if get deploy to Iraq or not, then she told me I have to think about friends and family who care about me, I can't just get deploy like that. Then when she decide to join the army I told her the same thing she still decide to join the army, and she still join the army. Now it's too late she sign a contract with the army, there's no way to get out now.

Oh right, so she contradicted herself then lol
    I'd still tell her how you feel, the world is full of bad news so it'd be good to hear something nice for a change
    Just think of that song by Ronan Keating "If tomorrow never comes"

All the best,

X

Quote Originally Posted by GhostJ View Post
    I told her sometimes I wish you were my gf, and she respond "No, you don't" and every time I told her she is a really pretty girl she told me to stop. Can anyone tell me what she is thinking?
    I have been guilty of doing that in the past. Also, I discouraged a few guys from asking me out - at that time, I did it as subtly as I can cause I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I did it in such a way that your crush did.

There is no harm in telling her how you feel. I wish you all the best. Who knows, she might be interested but maybe she'd rather not have anything with any guy now that she's joining the army.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!