+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sperm

Sperm

Hey y'all, Is it true that sperm dies after 20 mins outside the body?-Moi

sperm dies in 1 hour after it leaves the body - UNLESS - it is in its propper place (vagina) - it can live up to 7 more days swimming around in a woman before it dies

holy crap that's a long ass time!!!!! um I got to rethink some of my personal choices with my girlfriend now.
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

Hence the reason you should really find this stuff out BEFORE messing around. So you don't have to "rethink" it but instead just "think" it.

Do yourself a huge favor and before you make any serious decisions (like how to fool around, birth controls, etc.) DO THE RESEARCH FIRST!!!!!!!! Waiting an extra week to get all the facts could definitely save you a world of trouble.

Alexi

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Anyone who does it without some kind of backup is just stupid.
    End of story.

Contraception is your friend......

Or else you'll end up with little versions of you or an STD...

I think condom's are one of the more popular forms of contraception since there not to expensive, 85+ effectiveness, and can protect you from some std's.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

All I know is that if I ever had a steady sex partner, I'd make SURE that SHE'S on either birth control pills or the patch. With a 99.9% effectiveness versus the condom's 85, I ain't gonna take no chances and use condoms.

Alexi

I would use the Contraceptive Injeciton.. Hmmm..

I am going to buy a box of patches and slap one on their ass without them knowing before I do my thing - hehehe

If that's possible.. LoL.. I mean.. without them noticin'..

Billy, you crack me up.

You:"hey babe, how's it going?" *Smack to the butt with patch* Her: "Um, ok. thanks for asking."

You:*thinking about it later* "Hmmm...wonder how many patches does it take to get to the center of a......oh geez, forget it." ;-)

Butt seriously, (lol, sorry, too easy to get that pun) Research is good. The internet is your friend. Just go by RELIABLE sources. Talk to people who have used different types. Some people love the pill, some hate it. Same with everything else. Personally, my gf loves the pill. She switched to the ring recently and WHOOAAA! Bad times! No sex for mr. happy! It made her inflammed, moody and slightly discharge mucus. Not fun. Plus it was too big for her body to be comfortable. (she's short)
    My ex couldn't stand the patch. She literally became a raving, mad b*tch! Even he friends/family was like "what is wrong with you? Who are you?" Hormones are a touchy subject.
    I knew someone who used the depro shot and she started losing hair and gaining weight FAST! Not a good confidence booster for women.

It's up to the woman to see what she likes/can handle. The pill is pretty stable. There is a good range of accpetable time (in case of forgetfullness) and you can even double the dose as a "pseudo-morning after pill" if you get scared that you're off on dosage time. Plus, some of them help with acne also which is good. My sister has been on the pill for a few years before she was sexually active for Migraine support and her overall feeling off well being skyrocketed!

Most doctors are willing to do switches easily in case one form doesn't work out over the other.

For guys, if she says "i'm allergic to latex", there's always subistitues. Non latex condoms and if you know they're STD free, there's contraceptive foam and dissolving gel cap spermicide inserts which are over the counter and affordable. (my gf had a reaction to the gel tabs but i'm not surprised. She's hyper sensitive and even plain ol KY irritates her!) :-/

Be aware and be safe! The "calender" method isn't safe. The pull out isn't safe. And even if she says "I can feel when I ovulate!" Don't count on it! Women can have ovarian cysts (tiny benign ones) pop and feel what they might think is an egg erupting from the follicle. It's possible but don't bet on it. Plus with the longevity of sperm, you never know when it might be there when the egg is ready! I made this mistake because my ex "knew herself and could tell" and I believed it. Well, i'm not proud of supporting an abortion ESPECIALLY after finding out afterwards that she was cheating on me during that time so now i'll never know if it really was mine or not! Worst thing was either way I contributed to taking a life and i'm not happy out it. I know when my time comes i'll have to pay for it but that's up to God to see fit.

Don't make the mistake others keep telling you about! Use your head! (the other one of course!) Just respect one another and be safe. There will ALWAYS be time for sex. (all you need is 5 minutes right?) lol. jk. I know the ladies wouldn't be happy with that except when a quickie is in demand. hehe.
    There should NEVER be an excuse to not be safe in America. We have a luxury that other places don't always have the opportunity or freedom to choose.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

lmao. ok that visual of billy was way too funny.

anyhow.

female contraceptive takes about a month for the body to accept. and it's not all that great. I got preggo on the pill.

all i say is double up, triple up, whatever. condom and pill/whatever.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"