+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just a quick one!

Just a quick one!

In short; there's a girl I really really like. We met about a month and a half ago we're just starting to get close. We stay at eachothers houses, we've met eachothers parents and do quite alot together. One problem, she doesn't want a 'commited' relationship as she has exams and things going on in the summer and my naval recruitment date is in August meaning I'll have to also leave.

I mean, that's all well and good and I respect that completely but I'm worried the more time I spend with her the harder it's going to be when we go our seperate ways.

Do I stop seeing her as much? Stop texting her? Move on? Keep her at arms length?

Thanks!

Falling in love and then getting a broken heart is a risk we all take in life.

Just give it time. Live in the moment. Do not EXPECT anything out of this, but HOPE for that things work out the way you want them. Long distance relationships usually dont work out, especially with young relationships.

You sound like you're already setting yourself up for a heartbreak, and that's really going to screw up your chances of having any fun this summer. I can see why she's hesitant.

If you can't approach this casually, you should just stay away from her.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks guys, how do I go about 'breaking her off' because I don't want to seem like an asshole.