+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to approach a girl when she's with her friend(s)?

How to approach a girl when she's with her friend(s)?

Hey. I need some advice on approaching a girl I don't know when she's with one or more of her friends. I don't want to wait until I see her alone. I want to talk to her the next time I see her. I had a pretty good chance today in college, she was with her friend but I didn't know both of them so I didn't really know what to say, I didn't want to just talk to her and ignore her friend.

I like her a lot and would like to be with her, despite my best friend's advice telling me that she's a total bitch and that I'm stealing her from her boyfriend. I am completely sure she REALLY likes me. She always looks me in the eyes when she sees me. She can't look for too long though. Sometimes she starts shaking a bit when staring at me and then quickly turns to the opposite direction. She looks at me a lot when she thinks I can't see her. My heart starts racing when I'm near her and I'm quite sure the same happens to her. Also I have the looks and the confidence so basically all girls I know fall for me. Not bragging, just telling the truth.

I already made a thread about her once and it ended with someone recommending me to forget about her when my best friend told me she is totally not worth it. Well I forgot about her for a while, but now I really like her again. I can't resist this, especially because she likes me.

Please help, tomorrow I might see her again and I don't want to wait. If I do see her, she'll most likely be walking with her friends in the hallway or maybe the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx2008 View Post

I like her a lot and would like to be with her, despite my best friend's advice telling me that she's a total bitch and that I'm stealing her from her boyfriend. I am completely sure she REALLY likes me.
    Slip a note into her purse that says:

I noticed that you stare at me even though you have a boyfriend and I hear you're a bitch. That's just an irresistible combination for me, and I want to be the next guy you aren't loyal to. Please call me immediately.
    Spammer Spanker

I understand what you mean but I can't resist her looks, and how she looks at me. And besides, my friend might be wrong, and maybe she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore. Teenage relationships don't usually last long anyway. My friend told me about the boyfriend around a month ago.

Seriously, I don't like any other girl as much as I like her. Being attractive has made me really picky. She's really beautiful, and the only curly blonde I know. I love curly blondes.
    Last edited by Maxx2008; 09-04-08 at 12:01 AM.

I think if you made it more clear you wanted to talk to her, she'd try to make herself available by putting herself in your path without any friends around. Do you smile at her?
    Spammer Spanker

Nope, but now that you mention it, that's something I should definitely do.

Crap, she obviously wants me to smile because she's not sure if I like her. How could I have been so stupid and not figure that out. Thanks for the advice. Today when she looked at me she seemed to "search" for something, I should have smiled, damn. She's obviously not sure if I like her, right?
    Last edited by Maxx2008; 09-04-08 at 12:07 AM.

Yup. Might be like pouring gasoline on a fire. Sounds like she's already into you.

Make sure about the boyfriend, though. Going after someone else's girl is just sleazy.
    Spammer Spanker

I know. But I don't think I ever liked a girl as much as I like her. She probably wants to replace her boyfriend if she looks at me like this.

Anyway you've been very helpful, thank you. Also your name is somewhat ironic.

You wouldn't think so if you ever cut me off in traffic.

Good luck with Miss Disloyal. I hope you get her to change her ways.
    Spammer Spanker

Me too. Thanks. It might be her age, I think she's only 15. I'm 18. She's a bit younger than I usually go for.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That age difference might get you in trouble assuming you're from the United States.

3 years ain't a big deal when you get older, but the physical/mental/emotional gaps during the teenage years can be daunting. She sounds immature, regardless of how big her boobs are.

I know. But I don't think I ever liked a girl as much as I like her. She probably wants to replace her boyfriend if she looks at me like this.

Anyway you've been very helpful, thank you. Also your name is somewhat ironic.
    I don't get how you can like her if you have never actually spoken to her?

And I dunno, I just get confused but why would you want a gf who isn't being 100% loyal to her current bf, is said to be a bitch and also one you don't know?

Most girls I know, don't appreciate shallow guys.

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Being attractive has made me really picky.
    You might want to know, that that is a HUGE turn off! So try not to be soo picky next time - then you might actually find a nice-sounding girl.
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That age difference might get you in trouble assuming you're from the United States.

3 years ain't a big deal when you get older, but the physical/mental/emotional gaps during the teenage years can be daunting. She sounds immature, regardless of how big her boobs are.
    I'm not in the US. And if you're interested in her breast size they are somewhat average.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger
    And I dunno, I just get confused but why would you want a gf who isn't being 100% loyal to her current bf, is said to be a bitch and also one you don't know?
    Only my best friend says that. I asked him why and he just said she did something not so nice to someone.

She's 15...all girls at that age are legally insane. I think Gigabitch's idea with the note is the best idea though.

Period.

slap some cologne on and have a good shave

ps don't forget the shades

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast