+ Follow This Topic

Thread: always feel incredible blue after dating

always feel incredible blue after dating

so, i am dating with this guy for more than one month. things are getting better and better but we havn't settle down to a relationship yet. we only can see each other once a week, having great time together. the thing is after that i always feel incredible blue when i get back to my place. so blue that i never experience...kinda of painful that i just wanna avoid seeing him again..what should i do? happy times is so short and the pain will last for one week till next time we meet.. really need help..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If the pain outweighs the pleasure, then quit seeing him. Otherwise, figure out a way to distract yourself from your loneliness.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Is there any reason why you can only see each other once a week? Have you spoken to him about how you two can see each other more often?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

thank you guys. that's because i am busy with school and he is busy with work...so... i want meet more but it seems that he is ok with this frequency. maybe i am so dependent and he is so independent.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, you are the girl from that other thread!

I don't think it helps any that you are sleeping with someone with whom you do not have a formal "relationship". Maybe the whole arrangement is a little too casual for you...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverlove View Post
    thank you guys. that's because i am busy with school and he is busy with work...so... i want meet more but it seems that he is ok with this frequency. maybe i am so dependent and he is so independent.
    I think wanting to see someone you date more often than once a week is justifiable, nothing to do with dependance and independance. What will you do if he decides he wants to stay like this?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If the pain outweighs the pleasure, then quit seeing him.
    I was in the same situation myself, and I completely agree with Vashti's advice.
    ..but then again, you have to figure out if he's the type of guy that needs a clear sign that you like him, so maybe that's the reason he's not trying anything. Maybe he's not sure how will you react.

There are people who cry, there are people who cry a lot... in the end whats important is whether their tears were worth it or not

If your not completely happy without this guy, than your depending on him way to much. Guys and no commitment to one another never fills the empty voids that we women sometimes expect them to. And if your sexually active, than your moving way to fast. I would never have sex with a guy who I am not even committed to, but thats me. You need to find happiness and joy within yourself and not in man alone. Don't be so needy. Find out why you feel so blue. It never helps to speak with a counselor about your feelings. I hope that helps you. Take Care, Rose

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverlove View Post
    so, i am dating with this guy for more than one month. things are getting better and better but we havn't settle down to a relationship yet. we only can see each other once a week, having great time together. the thing is after that i always feel incredible blue when i get back to my place. so blue that i never experience...kinda of painful that i just wanna avoid seeing him again..what should i do? happy times is so short and the pain will last for one week till next time we meet.. really need help..