+ Follow This Topic

Thread: holler!

holler!

haha ok so i dont normally use the term "holler" but i though i would say something besides hi! or hello!

how are you fine people doing today? were all here for the same reasons, relationships. ah one of those love/hate things. im glad i can come here and ask and respond to things that arent always the easiest to deal with. i hope i like this place.

some stuff about me,
    i am canadian.
    im 21.
    i work in retail, im and visual merchandiser.
    im quite. but like most shy people come out of my shell when i get comfortable around you.
    i like photography. well i like taking pictures, and think ive gotten some pretty good shots but know nothing about photography and plan on taking a class to teach me how to use my camera properly.
    i spend most of my time with my boyfriend. Were good company to one another and have a lot of fun.
    i love to travel. been to quite a few places but not enough. i work to travel. but could never travel alone.
    i dance around to European dance music, know any good ones hit me up. im so lost at finding songs so i randomly come across some gems.
    i have two Chihuahuas. i wont take them out in public. expect for walks. too paris hilton. my mom dresses them up and takes them out daily outings. its cute but embarrassing. Their her new babies since my siblings and I are older now.

that’s all for now. You don’t need a life story. Only half of one.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it'll also be easier for you to come out of your shell if you're drunk..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Welcome to LF!
    Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

~ Che' Guevara ~

Welcome.., did you take that picture in your avatar yourself? We actually have a photography pro here on LF.., you can ask her for some pointers..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.