+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont know if i can get over this...

dont know if i can get over this...

this is a online relationship.

about a year ago, i started dating this girl online. and the whole year of 2007 we were happy together. we talked almost everyday. but in 2008 things started 2 slow down. a few days after valentines day she tells me we need 2 break up because she found some1 else, some1 in real life other than online. of course i was sad but really couldnt do anything since she found some1 4 real. but i just couldnt take it anymore, i asked her if she would take me back an she said yes. she said her real life bf an her broke up. (im not really sure y though she didnt tell me) she said we should start off slow an work are way up 2 where we use to be. so we did, things got a little better but it was nonething like it was in 2007 still. then like 2months later she tells me we should break up (again) an that we should just be friends, she says she has a reason y she broke up with me but she said its 2 hard 2 put it into words. i asked her if it was anything i did wrong and she said no, and i asked her if she was dumping me 4 some1 else she said no. so i said ok we'll just b friends. while typing that i started 2 cry.
    i dont think she has any love in her 4 me anymore other than just a friend. and i asked her if she would ever consider dating me again sometime, she said no...

should i just give up an let it go, or do u think i still might hav a chance of getting her back?

Yeah, just get a new screen name and start over.

sounds like shes playing games with your heart because you let her so the best thing to do is ask her why shes doing this

Get off your ass and go find someone IRL yourself. You're getting all shredded over something that didn't even really happen.

Online relationships are fiction. You can meet people online and it can lead to real relationships and you can chat with people online and become e-friends but you CANNOT have an actual relationship with someone online.

Get out there and meet a real girl.
    Spammer Spanker

Did you ever think about where your online relationship was going when you chatted with her? I find it hard to compare to a real relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by carl1982 View Post
    sounds like shes playing games with your heart because you let her so the best thing to do is ask her why shes doing this
    I have tryed that, she will just ignore me when i ask her

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Get off your ass and go find someone IRL yourself. You're getting all shredded over something that didn't even really happen.

Online relationships are fiction. You can meet people online and it can lead to real relationships and you can chat with people online and become e-friends but you CANNOT have an actual relationship with someone online.

I understand what your saying. Online relationships are fake. but we were (supposely) gonna meet irl one day. we even exchanged pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by littlewing View Post
    Did you ever think about where your online relationship was going when you chatted with her? I find it hard to compare to a real relationship...
    It was going really good. I know it was just an online relationship, but we were gonna date irl oneday

Quote Originally Posted by sonicdude View Post
    I have tryed that, she will just ignore me when i ask her

I understand what your saying. Online relationships are fake. but we were (supposely) gonna meet irl one day. we even exchanged pictures.

It was going really good. I know it was just an online relationship, but we were gonna date irl oneday
    Pictures and typing? Okay, perhaps it would work out if you would meet up one day, but there can be a world of a difference between a favourite picture and the real thing, and typed words versus a real face-to-face conversation.

If you haven't talked via mics and webcams I reckon you got in over your head. Leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

i agree.
    ________
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you'll ever be able to get over that