+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For the ladies who have been cheated on...

For the ladies who have been cheated on...

I'm referring to those who have been cheated on while being in a committed relationship for a substantial amount of time, being cheated on by someone you loved.....

How long did it take you to get over that, how long till you moved on. What was it about the next guy that allowed you to open yourself back up and give love another chance.

Do you still have insecurities while in your new relationship, although your new lover hasn't given you any reason to?

Did you have a hard time allowing yourself to trust someone new even though he gave you no reason to?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I belive You're the next after a cheater,that's why You ask about it
    So, I think it depends on a girl and on what she feels for the new partner.I think I wasn't cheated on,I hope.But he lied to me about other things...So I've lost the trust.But if I was this girl and met a new guy I would treat him like someone new with a clear card.Everyone is different.If someone has cheated on me I can't say that everyone is the same.It's not fair for the faithful guys.If everyone would suspect each other,it wouldn't have any sense,I mean being with someone new.
    Where there's no trust,there is no love.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I belive You're the next after a cheater,that's why You ask about it
    So, I think it depends on a girl and on what she feels for the new partner.I think I wasn't cheated on,I hope.But he lied to me about other things...So I've lost the trust.But if I was this girl and met a new guy I would treat him like someone new with a clear card.Everyone is different.If someone has cheated on me I can't say that everyone is the same.It's not fair for the faithful guys.If everyone would suspect each other,it wouldn't have any sense,I mean being with someone new.
    Where there's no trust,there is no love.
    I don't know if I'm the next after the cheater.....But I know that she was hurt a great deal by that guy and she still has reservations because of it. I'm a good bit younger then her and she has worries that a younger guy would eventually leave for a younger woman

I've never been cheated on but I know shes scared, and rightfully so...I can't blame her for being cautious.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm already Tired too It's 3 am here and I think I need to go sleep.but before I'll do that,I want to tell You one thing.Don't say "I love You",just show it.Telling her how beautiful she looks like when she is sleeping,how much You do love her hair.Take her to the park,ask for something she never did but she would like and do it with her Even make a special day when You'll be doing things that You never did . Show her that the sun is shining so bright just because she is there.I'm sure she will appreciate that.
    I wazzzz here