+ Follow This Topic

Thread: traumarama

traumarama

I have noticed that I am extremely sensitive to everything and anything, especially lately. It's bad enough that I can't stand it when someone touches my stomach (it tickles so bad!) (doctors have to tie me up before touching my stomach), and that I'm generally very sensitive, but it seems like there's a direct link between my emotional state-of-being and my physical condition. Consider this for example: the fact that I fainted when Mike told me the Bachelor party's moving to a strip club, the fact that I've been shaking and breathing heavily afterwards, and many more. Am I just NOT chill, or am I just hysterical? Anybody else experience that kind of traumarama?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Ummmm...nope...im very ticklish though hehe...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Killa-youre on an emotional overload girl!!!!

Youve got a shit load going on in your life...something needs to give honey.
    My emotions and my pyhsical state of mind can go hand in hand-certainly has this weekend...so yea it does happen to us.

But your situation is stress. Ready for a breakdown with everything going on in your life. I think you need to go back to the spa...tell Mike you need it!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.