+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love my girlfriend but she treats me crap?

I love my girlfriend but she treats me crap?

So been with my girl 5 months, the last couple of days had some problems. Basically she was not the best girlfriend i ever had but she was very beautiful. I have gotten to the point where i am starting to loose it slowly because you can only handle it for so long. She snaps at me, like if i rub her back while we are waiting for food to be order, or if i kiss her on the cheek she said it feels like i lick her face because my lips are wet, i touch her bum she said she feels like i just want sex, we are both 21 and i dunno what to do, i love her so so much but it is like i am in a relationship with a 10 year old?

She says sorry but a few days later, i have broken up with her 3 times before, like i dunno she admitted to me she is self centred and is selfish and she wants to change, but i don't see it, we have had no sexual contact since we started going out and if i mention sex we fight, do i get rid of her?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think this is about immaturity. It sounds like she is having problems with the level of physical contact you are expecting. Does she believe in waiting to have sex until marriage?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't like public displays of affection either.

have you even ever talked about your points of view in the area of intimacy? she certainly has issues and you need to clear that out with her. you can't go on being with her and not know what you should or should not do or where you should limit yourself. she doesn't know it but she's hurting you with her actions.

are you saying that you're with her just coz she's beautiful????? dude.. i won't be surprised if the relationship won't last. lol

A lot of people have issues with display of affection in public, definetly something to talk about. Why not ask her what she wants and expects from you and then be intimate in those ways?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by TroyTompson View Post
    So been with my girl 5 months, the last couple of days had some problems. Basically she was not the best girlfriend i ever had but she was very beautiful. I have gotten to the point where i am starting to loose it slowly because you can only handle it for so long. She snaps at me, like if i rub her back while we are waiting for food to be order, or if i kiss her on the cheek she said it feels like i lick her face because my lips are wet, i touch her bum she said she feels like i just want sex, we are both 21 and i dunno what to do, i love her so so much but it is like i am in a relationship with a 10 year old?

She says sorry but a few days later, i have broken up with her 3 times before, like i dunno she admitted to me she is self centred and is selfish and she wants to change, but i don't see it, we have had no sexual contact since we started going out and if i mention sex we fight, do i get rid of her?
    You make her look bad, but honestly, you're not making yourself look too good either. Just because she is very beautiful, you are staying with her and love her? That is what I'm getting from your post and it serioulsy makes you look just as immature as she is. I would expect teenagers to act this way, but you are older than that and should start growing some balls for yourself. Future actions can be predicted by past behaviors. You have already broken up with her THREE times. She tells you her faults yet she does nothing to change them. She is MEAN to you when you want to be affectionate. You don't need or have to put up with any of that. There are plenty of good looking women out there who will not treat you like crap and love you. Respect yourself a little more and maybe you can find them.

You went straight for the looks. There lies your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    You went straight for the looks. There lies your problem.
    what i've been pointing out as well

Well, yeah...you went for looks when you chose her. In which case, you need to admit something to yourself...the physical is the most important part of the relationship for you. She knows it. Just lay off the touching in public, because it just shows how insecure you are with her looks...touching her when she doesn't want to have that happen in public is just saying "She's mine! She's really mine!"

Strategy on this. When you get physical with her, give her the shagging of a lifetime, but be a bit blase in public...because, she know's who doing her right and if you know that she knows, you won't be so insecure about what is really nothing more than very good sex.

If all it is physical, then it is soo fun to go out with her public because the hormones (hers and yours) just ooze the fact that you get her off and she's addicted to the magician

Of course, if it isn't just physical...well, who are we kidding...of course that is all that it is in this case! Duh!

Also, I dated a virgin in graduate school. She wouldn't let me do her. She's practically do herself, rubbing on me, but not the big deed. It was really irritating because she was selfish...getting off on me, but not letting me do so...I told her that, too...that in essence, she was laying her guilt on me which was BS.

So, strategy? Took her all the way up to the edge before sex, then said, "Oh, I don't want to go there since you don't want to." She was totally ready, too. She said, "I'm so turned on right now that you respect me that much. Okay, I want to do it with you right now, you're going to be my first."

I said, "Ah, thanks not." I walked out on her at that moment, went to a local pub and met an old girlfriend...screwed her brains out that night.

Next day, the virgin actually walks into my office cubicle...my boss was totally shocked...and demands to know what is up. You could tell (girls have a sense) that she knew I'd had sex (they can smell it off of you, or something). I was so totally non-plussed...it was like, "F-you baby. It was all about sex for you and if you want to play that way, plan to get burned." We dated again for about three months and she was putty in my hands...then I broke up with her on my birthday...what, I can't have a gift of freedom from her?! LOL

TroyTompson, it doesn't seem like you like your girlfriend very much, and the same the other way around. Find someone else who is more interested in sex or be more of a gentleman.

CAM, that's a very strange girl.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    forget public affection, i think that she is getting irritated with you because she is no longer attracted to you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she's just one of those really pretty bitchy girls that just likes to show she can pussy whip you with her looks.

Get rid of her, she's not going to improve anytime soon.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ah! God! Sight! What quiet torture! What caustic truth!

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Also, I dated a virgin in graduate school. She wouldn't let me do her. She's practically do herself, rubbing on me, but not the big deed. It was really irritating because she was selfish...getting off on me, but not letting me do so...I told her that, too...that in essence, she was laying her guilt on me which was BS.

So, strategy? Took her all the way up to the edge before sex, then said, "Oh, I don't want to go there since you don't want to." She was totally ready, too. She said, "I'm so turned on right now that you respect me that much. Okay, I want to do it with you right now, you're going to be my first."

I said, "Ah, thanks not." I walked out on her at that moment, went to a local pub and met an old girlfriend...screwed her brains out that night.

Next day, the virgin actually walks into my office cubicle...my boss was totally shocked...and demands to know what is up. You could tell (girls have a sense) that she knew I'd had sex (they can smell it off of you, or something). I was so totally non-plussed...it was like, "F-you baby. It was all about sex for you and if you want to play that way, plan to get burned." We dated again for about three months and she was putty in my hands...then I broke up with her on my birthday...what, I can't have a gift of freedom from her?! LOL

that is so weird. i just picture some girl humping you like a freakin dog. wtf?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.