+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So I have a crush on this girl...

Can I get some real responses, please?

What do you want to hear?

It's a crush. It's not like you had a relationship with her. The only thing you can do is be active and find another girl. The crush should end itself especially since you aren't talking to her.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I think shes tired of talking to you. i mean she always talked you first. Maybe she wants that you'll be the one to talk to her first. Why shes doing that? Shes just challenging you! if you really have a crush on her, you have to have an initiative, to tell her what you really feel for her.

I don't think she cares if I talk to her or not. Yesterday when were testing our lockers I couldn't get mine open and she was like "you can't get your locker open?" and we were both laughing. That's the only time I've talked to her so far this school year. We have first period together but we're on opposite sides of the room. That's the only time I'll see her, besides lunch and at lockers. When I went to my locker today she was talking to a bunch of other girls so if I did want to talk to her I probably wouldn't be able to. Whenever I see her talking to other guys I feel a bit jealous and I want that to stop. I just want to get over this crush already.

Your in to it...don't be afraid or something. Love comes at a mysterious way, love only comes once and this girl is just waiting for your move. Don't stop men... your not going to end your feelings these way if your not telling her what you feel.
    Who knows she likes you too...if your crush can’t take eyes off you then you have surely got her hooked on to you!

As far as nerves go that is irrelevant for me so even though I have a thread now I guess I can post here too.

What I do is that (this works for any emotion, even pain) I release a small breath and completely devoid myself of all emotion. Then I think of things that cause emotion in me, while still calm, find what is right for the situation, and concentrate on it.

Quote Originally Posted by michzel creativ View Post
    Your in to it...don't be afraid or something. Love comes at a mysterious way, love only comes once and this girl is just waiting for your move. Don't stop men... your not going to end your feelings these way if your not telling her what you feel.
    Who knows she likes you too...if your crush can’t take eyes off you then you have surely got her hooked on to you!
    I don't think she has any interest in me at all. There might've been something last year, but not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA09 View Post
    I don't think she has any interest in me at all. There might've been something last year, but not anymore.
    Unless she's told you there's nothing, then stop assuming.

She pretty much lied to me when she wrote that number in my yearbook. I added her to my MySpace about a week after school ended and sent her a message a few days after and she read it but didn't respond. I think that's a couple of signs of her not being interested in me. Should I delete her from my MySpace?

And this morning during first period when we were getting our notebooks from the cabinet place where our teacher keeps them at I couldn't find mine where it was supposed to be so I looked through the other classes notebooks; anyway she comes up behind me and says "you're looking in the wrong place, stupid" but I just rolled my eyes. Last year we would always call each other names and stuff but we both knew we were playing around. When she said that this morning she was smiling or anything like we did when we joked around last year. I just shrugged it off but thinking about it now I feel pretty crappy. Why is this chick acting like a bitch all of a sudden?
    Last edited by TSA09; 23-08-08 at 08:20 AM.

^^^ Yes, take her off MySpace. Go do it now! *Cracks whip*

I don't understand why a girl who wasn't interested in you at all would write her number... he real number... in your yearbook.

If I didn't like a girl, I sure as shit wouldn't give her my number so I'd have the luxury of spending the next couple of months avoiding her.

I assume you're scared to approach her. Honestly, I'd walk up to her and ask her to go do something. The worst thing she can do is say no, and you can use that as ammo to get rid of the crush. And if she says yes, the crush can turn into something more.

Hehehe this thread is funny. We're all sending him mixed messages. "Call her! Don't call her!" Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I don't understand why a girl who wasn't interested in you at all would write her number... he real number... in your yearbook.

If I didn't like a girl, I sure as shit wouldn't give her my number so I'd have the luxury of spending the next couple of months avoiding her.

I assume you're scared to approach her. Honestly, I'd walk up to her and ask her to go do something. The worst thing she can do is say no, and you can use that as ammo to get rid of the crush. And if she says yes, the crush can turn into something more.

I don't know if that was her real number or not. When I called a woman answered and said that she was at home, so I don't know what that's about. I would like to do something with her but I know that she pretty much "loves" this other dude. She would always have pics of her and that guy on her MySpace one day, the next day she'd remove and say something like "you broke my heart, wah wah wah". A few weeks ago on her profile she said "i had a great time with (guy) even though i got beat up." Then a few days later on there she said that she's spending time with him. Really, what the ****? I remember many months ago before we started talking she came in crying. I didn't know her so I didn't say anything, but I heard her say that her b/f cheated on her or something and called her a "bitch and a ho". Probably that same douche bag from before. Whatever, if she wants to be treated like crap from that guy then fine. I don't think I would want to mix up with someone as stupid as her.

ask her out and get it over with. you only have like, 60 years more to live.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA09 View Post
    I don't know if that was her real number or not. When I called a woman answered and said that she was at home, so I don't know what that's about. I would like to do something with her but I know that she pretty much "loves" this other dude. She would always have pics of her and that guy on her MySpace one day, the next day she'd remove and say something like "you broke my heart, wah wah wah". A few weeks ago on her profile she said "i had a great time with (guy) even though i got beat up." Then a few days later on there she said that she's spending time with him. Really, what the ****? I remember many months ago before we started talking she came in crying. I didn't know her so I didn't say anything, but I heard her say that her b/f cheated on her or something and called her a "bitch and a ho". Probably that same douche bag from before. Whatever, if she wants to be treated like crap from that guy then fine. I don't think I would want to mix up with someone as stupid as her.
    Either ask her out or get over it.

Crushes are not hard to get over.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast