+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: So I have a crush on this girl...

What I wouldn't give for a crush right now.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well, she hasn't been at school the past two days; I don't know if she's sick or what. Monday at lunch when I was in line it looked like she was crying, so...

Speaking of lunch, lunch today was freaking crazy; looked like there was about to be a food fight or something.

Meh, I can't stay motivated to use the treadmill. Last Thursday I went back to the doctor's and it turns out I got down to 307 - I just weighed myself and the scale says 320. My scale has got to be seriously wrong because there's no way I could gain 13 pounds in three days. Anyway, I'm going to try jogging in the morning time if I can get up early enough. And I'm going to start lifting weights. I did 50 bench presses a while ago; I know it's not much but I'm going to try for 50 more before I go to sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA09 View Post
    Meh, I can't stay motivated to use the treadmill. Last Thursday I went back to the doctor's and it turns out I got down to 307 - I just weighed myself and the scale says 320. My scale has got to be seriously wrong because there's no way I could gain 13 pounds in three days. Anyway, I'm going to try jogging in the morning time if I can get up early enough. And I'm going to start lifting weights. I did 50 bench presses a while ago; I know it's not much but I'm going to try for 50 more before I go to sleep tonight.
    I really think you need to research diet programs. Right now you're just kind of grasping at straws thinking that activity alone is going to make you lose weight. 50 bench presses isn't going to make you lose weight. You need to start doing some serious cardio and if you can't stay motivated, you won't lose any weight. Plus, your diet is very important. You're going to start feeling hungry because you REALLY need to limit your calorie intake. When you talked about how many calories you were burning per day before, you were burning only enough to cancel out one item on one meal. You have to burn more than you take in for that day for your body to lose any weight. You should also do carido in the morning before you eat anything. If you don't have the motivation for that, you're going to struggle.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Yeah, I'm going to start taking my weight loss serious now. I haven't really cared the past few days but I need to really start doing this.

Right now I'm kind of liking these other two girls - one that sits at my table at lunch and another girl that's in my art class. The first girl sits a couple of seats away from me but we sometimes briefly talk a bit. The other girl, I only know her name and I don't think she knows me at all. There might also be a third girl that sits beside me at lunch. I still kind of like the girl I originally talked about when I made this topic but I'm not obsessed over her like I used to be.

I did about 15 minutes today, kept the speed between 2.5-3.0. I'm gonna go for 20 minutes in about an hour. I burned about 70 calories doing that. If I can do 20 minutes 4x through the day I'll probably lose weight that way. I know that this isn't as good as doing it all at once but I'll burn the same amount of calories, right?

Yesterday when I was at my locker when the final bell rang to leave school I saw the girl I had a crush on talking to some guy at her locker; we have first period together so our lockers are on the same block. I watched them talking and I felt a bit jealous; I guess I'm not over her yet. In my study hall there's this girl that's been kind of flirting with me, but I think she's just playing - she's way out of my league. I'll probably play along, though.

No, you won't burn the same amount of calories. Like I said, it is all about your target heart rate. Just go for a fast-paced speed walk to start and do it for 45-60 minutes. Keep the speed adjusted depending on your target heart rate.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Alright, I'll try that later. I think I should try wearing shoes because the bottom of my feet burn whenever I'm walking on the treadmill (I wear socks). Should I go for a certain disctance? On my treadmill there's a distance meter and it had three digits (ex: 0.48). Should I try to aim for like 1.30? What distance would that be?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678