+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm new here (but not in love)

I'm new here (but not in love)

I lost count of the number of times my heart has been broken by a man, but I fully remember the number of times I got up. I wish to share among members of this forum my penchant for "bouncing back" - not because I love falling too often (hence the bouncing back) but because sometimes "falling" is just part of the growth process. Through it all, I am proud to have a core group of friends I send emails frequently, and with the help of my favorite Zaazu smileys, my emails never appear "flat", thus my friends always anticipate my emails in their mailboxes.

Oh, yes don't forget to smile - it takes only 22 muscles - versus 37 muscles when you frown.

Glad to belong here!
    I was banned for spamming.

Heyhey...welcome sweetie I love that I frown way too much those 37 muscles of frowning has me deteriorating my life away

This week is gonna be good I'm gonna start fresh and I'm just gonna be happy to still be here

What brings you here if you're not in love? Just around to help us eh? Again welcome.

Thanks for the big welcome!

Fresh start...new beginning...may you have the courage to press on, one day at a time. Somewhere I read, a temporary defeat (like love that has gone sour) is not a disgrace, but a foundation of another attempt that just might succeed (because this time you could be a little smarter?)

See you around!
    I was banned for spamming.

wow wow wow.. welcome zaazus.. wish you were here when i was having my own heartache..lol i like what you quoted up there. so true... yeah.. we all need to smile often... look at the bright side of life... prevention from looking old fast.

my bro mista here needs the like of you hope you could also help him bounce back (totally). that'd be great.

mista glad to hear you're finally on your way to starting fresh!