+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please give your opinion on this

Please give your opinion on this

Hello all, I need an advice, especially from girls since they clearly have more insight into such things.. the situation is comical and I feel very guilty that I did all of this to myself since it brought depression into my life..

when I was 25 I went to follow a 3 years economy course in a sort of evening education school. I was a complete success when I went there, I was making more money than I could spend, had a relationship and was shining with happiness.
    At school I met a girl who I became friends with, after 6 months or so I caught myself having positive thoughts about her which bothered me more and more.. To save my relationship I decided to scale down my friendship with her and practically began to ignore her completely. She saw that I liked her and decided to have some fun with me.. She would frequently smile at my face and sit near me during the classes, she kept provoking me also during the second grade..
    After the second grade she came to apply for a job in our company and during the interview she mentioned my name (as my boss told me: "when she said your name, the emotion on her face made me think that you two have a relationship). of course I had no choice but to give her positive recommendation and she got hired. So she actually used my feelings to get a job in our company. During her short carreer we talked a few times but on irrelevant subjects.. She quit after 2-3 weeks or so.

Then I decided to exclude her from my life completely and repeated the second grade while she was in the final 3rd grade.

All this time we never talked about anything serious, I just could not trust her since she was spreading untrue rumours about me at school.

This year I came back to school knowing that she (a brilliant student who never failed anything) graduaded and I would never see her again. My depression was gone and thoughts about her began to fade.
    Surprisingly she did manage to failed ONE single simple class twice and is doing the third grade all over again. She saw that im still in love with her and continued to smile at me and sit near me..

When we finally TALKED after three years she was sharp and said something like "f*** off, you are just a stranger to me and I have a boyfriend." Which is total bullshit since she is single.

I understand I made many mistakes and stuff but the question is :

WHY would anyone do this to me ? is she really THAT kind of a bitch ? was she just using me to feel better about herself ?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like she just likes the attention, and knowing she has the power to use people and play with their emotions. If you don't let it affect you, she'll stop doing it. Just ignore her.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I did my best to ignore her and that made her totally insane... once she was giving a presentation during a class and I completely ignored her, THAT made her insanely pissed off...

I agree about her liking attention but she used me too much and to a great extend so I feel like taking revenge easy thing, really.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So let her be pissed off, who cares? She sounds totally nuts. Revenge isn't worth it in the end, it's better to just ignore her and let her stew in her own insanity.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

you are totally right

Consider yourself lucky that you have the option to avoid her crazy ass for the rest of your life. Please do.
    Spammer Spanker

she is stalking me anonymously on my favorite forum too (I asked an admin who is a rl friend of mine to check her e-mail address and yes, it matched....), she pretends to be someone else and shows interest in me..
    Im thinking about telling her to piss off in the most disgusting way too a little revenge should be enough for me.

Oh, no. Tell her fake persona that you're totally flattered but that you're in love with someone you met at school. Then ignore her IRL completely and pretend to be sending text messages when you know she's watching. She'll just crumple.
    Spammer Spanker

i think she's got a loose screw in there. haha! a stalker?!? gawd... how even more weird could she get?

just accept the fact that people like her really exists in this world. you just need to avoid them. unless you like stalker types of girls.lol

the sad truth is that I still like the bitch, since she is stil around me... 1 more month before freedom.
    I dont think anyone has ever liked her the way I do and that she is too addicted to attention.. bitch ! :-)

how can you like someone and call them a bitch?

and i think you are too old to be playing these poxy mind games.

if you like her be a man and go tell her. if shes playing bullshit games with you tell her 'shes a bitch.. and to leave you alone'. kapeesh comprende?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

that has already happened, thats the whole issue here

You need some of this:
    Spammer Spanker

ummm.. giga.. you gave the wrong bottle. it says right there keeps unwanted "boyfriends" at bay. he's dealing with a girl and your product is for girls.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelmen View Post
    I just could not trust her since she was spreading untrue rumours about me at school.
    When we finally TALKED after three years she was sharp and said something like "f*** off, you are just a stranger to me and I have a boyfriend." Which is total bullshit since she is single.

I understand I made many mistakes and stuff but the question is :

WHY would anyone do this to me ? is she really THAT kind of a bitch ? was she just using me to feel better about herself ?
    Hmmm, well, in my experience nothing ever happens in a vacuum. If she's nuts, she's pretty high-functioning. I can't imagine why someone completely disinterested in someone would bother to spread rumours about them.

I don't know what 'mistakes' you made, but the fact that she said that last to you is undeniable evidence she just isn't into you. She couldn't have been more clear if she'd slapped you. Sorry. Don't waste your effort thinking about the 'whys' of it anymore, its irrelevant. Just avoid her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast