+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Devestated-"Caught Having Sex" HELP!

Devestated-"Caught Having Sex" HELP!

I am really embarrassed to write this, but I need as much HELP as you can muster.
    Here is my story.
    I am 20 years old and a goodie good and a virgin.
    I have been dating my first boyfriend for 9 months, now.
    He is 23 an has been intimate with two of his past girlfriends and his family knows it.
    Valuing my desire to not have sex before marriage, both of us have been so careful to avoid tempting situations.

I work with emotionally disturbed children and was assaulted by a 200+ pound student about a month ago.
    My work has a "no contact" policy and so all 110 lbs of me was "body slammed" by this large child over and over again for about 5 minutes.
    I was required to report to his parole officer and encouraged to get a physical to make sure I'm all OK.
    I felt fine and so I didn't go to a doctor but I have this horrible bruise on the upper inside of my leg that hurts when I move and is changing to gross colors.
    I know that if I go to the doctor and he sees the bruise, the boy will have received his "third strike" and go back to juvenile hall.

My boyfriend works as one of those medics for high school football games and is used to seeing and surface level diagnosing bruises and the like.
    I finally told him about it, yesterday, and he said he would take a look at it but I didn't want to lift my dress and show him right there in his family's living room.
    To help me to feel more comfortable he took me into the laundry room and sat me on the washing machine and closed the door.
    After he looked at it he decided to kiss it and that is the EXACT moment when his older sister barged into the room.

We were both fully clothed except my dress was lifted on one side and his pants were unbuttoned because the button fell off that morning (It's a coincidence, I swear).
    Now his sister thinks that we were having sex and I am SO embarassed.

He explained the situation but I KNOW that it sounds far fetched, even if it is the truth.
    I don't know this sister, too well, but the family knows my moral stance.

What should I do- should I talk to her about it or just let it be and hope it blows over.
    I don't even want to see her, right now, and it isn't because I am mad- I'm just ashamed of what she might think.
    I rarely see her or talk to her and so it would be out of the norm to do so- but would it be better just to face it while it's recent?

It just stinks because my boyfriend and I are getting all the negative repercussions of getting caught having sex and didn't even get to enjoy, at all, having sex.

The worse part is, I am a Bible and Theology/Clinical Psychology major getting ready to graduate and pursue a job as a Christian Counselor and Pastor.

I know this is long but I am DESPERATE and devastated.
    What should I do?

Ugh, desparate about what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Why be desparate? Everybody has had moments in their life.

You know what, I am wiht the attitude that if something has happened, why keep it in mind and rub it into everywhere. Does this make it better? I don't think so. Common sense.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by happagirl View Post
    I am a Bible and Theology/Clinical Psychology major
    Cool. Looks like my significant other (SO).

I understand the embarrassment. I am a private person too. Unfortuately there is not much you can do in this situation. You know that you did not have sexual intercourse and that is your value; therefore, your value has not changed because of this incident. You cannot control want others assume about a situation. You can jokingly reinforce that your values are still there to his family. "Eek, sorry about that, I was making out with my baby, lol." and then leave it at that. You two are adults and they can be assuming you guys are having sex when the two are you are away on a date. They probably don't and probably will not in this situation. But again, you and your SO know that you did not have sex and that is all that really matters.

Don't be embarrassed. You weren't doing anything.

Let his sister think what she wants. It's only natural.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old is his sister? (How you might react depends on how old/young she is.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How old is his sister?
    I assume the sister is probably 25. The bf is 23 and she said the sister is older.

Thank you all for your replies and your advice. It helps just to have it out there have honest support by "friends" (may I call you that?) as I have no support system here. His sister is 28 and has been through a lot (Her family calls her the "bad girl", which is sad). I really do appreciate your continued advice and support. Thank you so much. You are WONDERFUL

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oops, missed that...

At 25, just tell her you are embarrassed she caught you in an intimate moment, and that it wasn't what it looked like. Then drop it. You aren't responsible for her suspicious nature.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oops, missed that...

At 25, just tell her you are embarrassed she caught you in an intimate moment, and that it wasn't what it looked like. Then drop it. You aren't responsible for her suspicious nature.
    Exactly what Vash said. The more matter-of-fact you are about it and calm, the more she will be reassured. Also, it will make her feel silly if she chooses to make a big deal about it.

Next time, lock the door.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh