+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats going on with my bf?

whats going on with my bf?

ok so i was upset with my bf and i had sent him a super long text explaining why i was upset but i tried to word the mssg so it wasnt attacking him. since i was busy doing something, i told him i wud talk to him later. then i talked to my friend after i did so and felt guilty so i sent him a mssg later saying that i was sorry for my other mssg and he didnt reply. this was on saturday. today is tuesday and i havent heard from him.

i understand that there are a multitude of things that cud be up but im getting kinda worried. im not sure if hes mad at ME. my friend told me that guys (particularly guys whove never been in relationships b4) act like this and that he wud prolly contact me later when he feels that im better.

is this true? shud i be worried? this isnt really like him to up and not talk to me like this. what shud i do?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand why you don't just call him. Why should he want to call you when (in his mind) he risks having to listen to you complain ?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

is that whats really going on his mind? hes just worried im gonna bite his ear off? but in my last mssg i apologized

I think he just doesn't know how to respond. Guys who are inexperienced just freezes because they don't know how to handle things.

i agree with vashti. Hes waiting for you to flip out on him. Just call him say sorry with no explanation and just let it go. If he wants to talk about it hell bring it up. He prolly thinks your apology was a trap to get him to call you.

The real question is...what was upsetting you?

He's probably scared of you getting pissed off at him if he replies or calls back.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you get upset easily, he might just be getting sick of your nagging in general.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I never take text messages seriously.

If I wanted to talk to someone, I would talk to them face to face.
    Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled12 View Post
    is that whats really going on his mind? hes just worried im gonna bite his ear off? but in my last mssg i apologized
    Ugh, what? Why did you msg to him in the first place, I think its apropriate enough to call in relationships.

Yes, he is waiting for you to call. What he is supposed to say when he decides to call you?
    Don't expect anything.

Guys don't like messages .. Learn to talk, don't send texts with problems, apologizes, ..

He's propbably waiting for you to contact him.
    He's waiting for you to show that you're serious.

Anywayzzz: sending messages is cheap, don't

How old are you?

i dont think it matters how old some one is love is love (ps im 26)and if she cares for him that much call him cos if you dont you never know what your going to miss out on.
    Its better to say you tried then didn't

The only reason I was asking her age is because this seems like an immature way to go about dealing with relationship issues. Three days with no contact and the only attempted contact was through text messages?

Maybe I'm just different, but there's no way I'd be going three days without talking to my girlfriend.

I have to say that I understand what the young lady's going through. My bf and I go through stuff like that all the time. We usually take a break from each other or something.

my bf and i both think that if we need a break from eachother than it means we really shouldn't be together.... we've had fights before but never a break. it seems like taking a break is a nice way of breaking up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast