+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My bf suddenly wants to wait until marriage to have sex.....

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    How did the boyfriend go from someone who wanted to wait until marriage to have sex to someone who wants a threesome?!

Guess I should read the thread.
    My guess is after visiting his sister who recently had a baby it made him realize what sex is all about....and that made him not want to do it at the time. But a threesome also made him realize what sex can be about too and brought back his interest in it.

Having a baby can really mess up a guy for a while...that's why I notice some leave their wives soon afterwards...maybe because it is difficult to see her as more than a mother. Doing really freaky things can help a man become interested in sex again...especially with a wife who recently has had a baby.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If the OP revived it, that's fine.

But if some spamming retard revived it to advertise their dating site, or some idiot wants to reply "wow, very interesting". Then that's worth condemnation.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    If the OP revived it, that's fine.

But if some spamming retard revived it to advertise their dating site, or some idiot wants to reply "wow, very interesting". Then that's worth condemnation.
    That thong you were wearing earlier is worth condemnation.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    That thong you were wearing earlier is worth condemnation.
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I don't get it.
    Me either.

Wow ok what is his problem?? I think you should end things with him. One minute he doesn't want to have sex with you, but then he's ok with threesomes. I don't think it's a question of morals with him, sex is okay only if other women are involved, doesn't sound very moral to me. Initially I thought you were being selfish by not willing to wait, especially since you said you loved him. It's not a bad thing to honor your partner's wishes, loveis about compromise, but this man doesn't even know what he wants. It was probably out of a whim he must have decided that he would not have sex till marriage, now he probably realizes he kinda wants it too. He's probably just too proud to admit it.
    I decided to go vegeratian one day, I lasted a solid week, I guess I just love my meat.
    And this man loves sex.

As it turns out ....(and this is the last comment i'm making on this), he really DOES love sex, and decided to proclaim that he wouldn't have sex till marriage simply to get back at me for some wrong that he perceived that I had done to him. I'm still not entirely sure to this day...what he truly wants.

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    As it turns out ....(and this is the last comment i'm making on this), he really DOES love sex, and decided to proclaim that he wouldn't have sex till marriage simply to get back at me for some wrong that he perceived that I had done to him. I'm still not entirely sure to this day...what he truly wants.
    I'm so tired of people withholding sex as a way of revenge. Women do that often and I dislike it just as much when men do it.

Honestly, I couldn't have done that with my ex. I couldn't spend a weekend with her without wanting to have sex with her.

I'm so tired of people withholding sex as a way of revenge. Women do that often and I dislike it just as much when men do it.

Honestly, I couldn't have done that with my ex. I couldn't spend a weekend with her without wanting to have sex with her.
    Yea, me too. Though I may have done it once or twice myself...lol But the truth is I think there's a deeper issue at work here with this guy. We're still together, I just .... my feelings for him are kind of uncertain after this revelation because he made it seem as if he was genuinely trying to do the right thing when all along, which I kind of suspected, he just wanted to "stick it to me" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    Yea, me too. Though I may have done it once or twice myself...lol But the truth is I think there's a deeper issue at work here with this guy. We're still together, I just .... my feelings for him are kind of uncertain after this revelation because he made it seem as if he was genuinely trying to do the right thing when all along, which I kind of suspected, he just wanted to "stick it to me" so to speak.
    What did you do may I ask?

I too don't believe in that withholding sex as revenge stuff.

I guess once you've tried it once, it's like a drug that you want more often and get addicted to it.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I guess once you've tried it once, it's like a drug that you want more often and get addicted to it.
    Once tasted, always wanted!

My boyfriend and I argue so much and I always tell him "I hope you'll be fine when I dont give it up"...every time he comes over we cant get enough of each other lol...but lately he's used it to his advantage(I caused this upon myself), so when I go back to St Thomas, I hope I can hold myself back after 2 months without any form of intimacy....well...I smell failure already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    What did you do may I ask?

I too don't believe in that withholding sex as revenge stuff.
    I withheld sex not out of revenge but because the person and I were not on good terms.

Not desiring sex is different from withholding sex for revenge...you shouldn't feel you have to do it if you don't want.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567