+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Women getting married to younger guy

Should be no problem at all as long as the guy in mature...otherwise big trouble!
    Frasbee pwned me in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I like the idea of a pre-nup.

It's a win-win.

If things go well, nobody has anything to worry about.

If things go sour, nobody has anything to worry about.
    Its a win win alright.
    I think they should make it an mandatory regulation for any couple who decides to get marry. At least it will cut down divorce court costs.

Now (as an ideal) if the couple wants to revoke the prenup befor getting marry they should have to pay a fee for it. At least then the city can collect some money and use it for other things
    Last edited by Henry123; 03-07-08 at 11:00 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Personal experience, and that of friends, is that older female / younger male age gap of more than 5 years rarely seems to work out. For some reason older male / younger female relationships of 10 years + seem to stand a far better chance. Weird eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SteBall View Post
    Personal experience, and that of friends, is that older female / younger male age gap of more than 5 years rarely seems to work out. For some reason older male / younger female relationships of 10 years + seem to stand a far better chance. Weird eh?
    Biological reason: an older woman has less chance of producing offsprings than a younger woman and therefore the man may not get an opportunity to reproduce with her.

An older man is seen as a good candidate to reproduce healthy offsprings that are likely to have good genes and longer life expectancy because he has a longer life expectancy.

Hope that makes a little sense...not thinking well now...I'll explain later.
    Last edited by lesa; 06-07-08 at 07:21 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Biological reason: an older woman has less chance of producing offsprings than a younger woman and therefore the man may not get an opportunity to reproduce with her.

An older man is seen as a good candidate to reproduce healthy offsprings that are likely to have good genes and longer life expectancy because he has a longer life expectancy.

Males have a shorter life expectancy, but I agree with the reproductive ability.

However, I think it is really more a matter of maturity. Women tend to mature faster, making the someowhat older man a better psychological match.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I believe that is true. There is no good without the bad.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Final Conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post

I think that makes sense ... It is simply the way it goes ... I fully agree with what you said.. I think it puts an end to this thread..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789