+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want's to be a free bird again

Want's to be a free bird again

I´m kind of lost...

My girlfriend went with her classmates on a holyday a abroad (sunny beaches and drinking)

She always text me each day (specially evenings) and told me how much she missed me and how much she love me but... suddenly.....there was no cute sms... more like "how are you?" and no smiley's any more...

I spoke to her on msn and started to pull some answer out of her and she told me she didn´t wanted to be in a relationship anymore

The more text I sent, the less she replied. If I started to try not answer her, than she started to text more and told she can´t wait to come home and have a talk about us.

She arrive in a few days and hasn't text me a lot.

I know that having a good time with friends in another country doesn't make me thinking much about what is happening home and traveling opens the mind to how much opportunities the worlds offer and than you maybe want to get out of a relationship your in...

It confuse me... I have recently start renting a apartment and we bought a lot af things for it before she went and than everything was so great for her and she was so excited over buying things and decide how we would decorate everything..

I don't know that to think... does she have no interest the apartment anymore?

When she arrive and face the reality and normal life again, working and wash laundry... will she "come back"....

Some advise what I should do?

anachronistic Guest
    Kommst du aus Europa? Ich merke, dass du eine europaische Tastatur hast.

Anyway, I am not sure what your girlfriend is thinking. You will have to wait and speak with her when she arrives. She probably just feels that way because she misses you. Hopefully!

It sounds like you have a good relationship, the way you have shared. Nothing happened between you two, that made her feel that way? Did you get into an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Kommst du aus Europa? Ich merke, dass du eine europaische Tastatur hast.

Anyway, I am not sure what your girlfriend is thinking. You will have to wait and speak with her when she arrives. She probably just feels that way because she misses you. Hopefully!

It sounds like you have a good relationship, the way you have shared. Nothing happened between you two, that made her feel that way? Did you get into an argument?
    We have never argued.. (been together for almost 2 years)...

It's so out of the blue this situation.. I donīt know what to think!

Maybe just to much fun in another place... it can change the way the mind thinks

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by creamandsugar View Post
    We have never argued.. (been together for almost 2 years)...

It's so out of the blue this situation.. I donīt know what to think!

Maybe just to much fun in another place... it can change the way the mind thinks
    She must be young!

Tedel Guest
    She just saw what a single's life can bring to a woman and she's decided to explore it. Honestly, man, finish that relationship. She'll become a bitch for a couple of years and end up marrying another guy.

You have been warned.

I don't know why some people want to figure out a way to convince someone to stay in a relationship. If my gf told me she wanted to be single, there's a REASON for it. She's found another guy or she wants to be able to do things on a clean conscience.

But what about all the stuff they bought together???

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    But what about all the stuff they bought together???
    She bought it before she went on this trip and experienced the single life again... she misses it.

Never gonna know until you talk to her when she gets back unfortunately and you deserve an honest answer from her as to why.
    Love is like heaven, but hurts like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    She bought it before she went on this trip and experienced the single life again... she misses it.
    I know, I got that. What I meant was, what are they going to do if they split now after having bought stuff together? Would they just sell it? I always think about practical stuff like this before thinking about splitting up...it's just be such a hassle...

It'd just be something they'd have to deal with. The biggest thing is they have an apartment together and if they are both on the lease (which they should be since they were living together), then one will have to continue paying even though they don't live there or they will have to live with each other which would be extremely awkward.