+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sure whats up with this one.

not sure whats up with this one.

ok so there is this girl. we met around 9 months ago, an have talked almost daily. after we hung out a few times. i started to have feelings for her as more then a friend, so i told her how i felt, and she told me she liked me too but had a boyfriend at the time unknown to me. anyway. her boyfriend and her broke up a few weeks ago. me and this girl still talk daily but i cant figure out if she still feels for me.

we have all the same interests from music to sports, we love all the same movies. and we also think almost exactly the same. as far as im concerned this girl is perfect.

when were talking its usually on the phone or online and she will call me love and what not leave those little "<3" etc. but other times if i don't respond to something she said to me on facebook for a while, she will say "where you at bro. or best friend."

a few days ago i had a party for my graduation and she was there, we spent all day together. went out i bought her some ice cream, and she seemed really shy the whole time. she also gave me a CD as a gift for graduation, and it was full of techno love songs. after the party we went back to my place and just hung out, and one of those commercials with the poor African kids came on, and she grabbed my arm, and moved closer telling me how sad she gets every time she sees this.. shell also just send me little text saying "i love you" in her home language but idk if she means that like a sister or more.

she already knows how i feel I'm just wondering what do you think she wants.

There's no doubt she likes you. She's holding you and telling you she loves you. That's a bit too friendly for friends. But the problem is, you're going to be the rebound guy. She just broke up with this guy...probably still has feelings for him, but sees you there to comfort her so she doesn't have to deal with the pain of a breakup. That's a rebound.

She also sounds a bit unstable with her feelings and is a bit flirtatious. She told you she had feelings for you when she had a boyfriend and you didn't know she had a boyfriend? That's a bit shady imho. If she's in a relationship she shouldn't have said something like that. She also sounds a bit flirtatious.

Now ask yourself this. Do you want to be the rebound guy? Do you want to wonder what she's up to and if she has feelings for other guys flirting with them instead of you? It's your choice. But realize, she showed you what she is capable of and probably will continue to do it.

damn bro i didn't think about that, idk i feel like its been a while since she broke up with her boyfriend to be a rebound. but according to her. the reason she broke up with her boyfriend was because he was american, and she would rather go out with a European guy, and that he was a bit controlling.

What happens when she's sick of European guys and wants to date Asians now?

She's flaky.

haha another good point. thanks guys, but considering shes European herself. i don't know how bored shes gonna get of us , i guess ill just wait a little bit and see where this goes.
    Last edited by whatwhat; 18-06-08 at 03:47 AM.