+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused.. does she still like me?

confused.. does she still like me?

ok being the computer geek i am i met this one girl on a dating site and usually i knew these type of things never worked and that usually one person would just stop texting or msging one day and that was it. then there was one girl who i really thought was good looking so i messaged her, she messaged back with big long messages and eventually i got her number. we texted almost everyday and called eachother everynow n then yet we still hadnt met up. it seemed perfect before we even met up.

after 6 months of continous talking i decided to surprise her and go to her city which is 1 hour on the bus i called n she said i could come in her house. she hugged me straight away and we went inside n she sat me down n lent up against me, i put my arm round her kisses her a few times, her too and she tickled me, she did this all infront of her parents too on the way home in the car we were both sat in the back of the car n she moved right up next to me so i could tell she fancied me.

she texted saying thanks for coming and it was good to meet me and asked if i like her now i have met her, infact she asked this twice.. it was like as if she didnt think much of herself and shes lovely! obviously i said i like her

next day she was busy at a wedding but she called me that night n she was feeling weird. i asked if she had gone off me but she said no that isnt it.. then after came alot of 'i love you's etc.. she was actually worried tho about me walkin home in the dark?

so if she is so interested in me why the last two days has she not texted me?.. monday n tuesday that is..

i called her on monday to see if she is ok and she said like she had told her friend at school that i turned up to see her n she liked it but shudnt this mean she does still likes me? i even asked her out for this coming saturday n she said yes to it, however she said she thinks she might bore me coz she might not have much to talk about? so she said lets go to the cinema n stuff. translation? nervousness? un-interested? anyway i said we'll organise the sat thing on thursday coz it was like 1am when i called her.

she didnt text or call yesterday so i dont know if anythings gone wrong. do i leave her to contact me?

sorry this is uber long.. is it normal to have breaks from eachother or has she gone off me?
    Last edited by helshock88; 18-06-08 at 06:59 PM.

seems to me like she's that butterfly-type of girl, everything so exciting one day and some clouds over her personality the next day.

I would say where you are meeting now after 6 months sms relationship, it is critical everything would fit together perfectly the first days.

If you just met once and it was great, than the second and the third date has to be great too. If they are rather dull, than all the expectation last 6 months can be gone

Dating with a little rush and everything starts quickly and you drag her into adventure and she drags you into adventures too... that's the best recipe for a great start!

dont read to much into it!